Police say teens killed Australian student in Oklahoma for the 'fun of it' Read more

Notwithstanding the race of the three teens the first question to ask is where and from whom did that get the gun.

Notwithstanding the race of the three teens the first question to ask is where and from whom did that get the gun.

No, the first question to ask is where and from whom did they get the IDEA.....and I can assure you they got it from some stinkin RAP video that glorifies murder and the gangsta life....We need to wake up and get that shit off the airways....let apostate Jews in Hollywood find a legit way to make money instead of peddling garbage to our kids.

Last edited:
The fact that a 15-16 and 17 year old had a gun in the first place is an issue, who did they steal it from? Too bad they can't face the death penalty because of age it sends a poor message. As for race of the killers who gives a shit. They committed cold blooded premeditated murder and some liberal puke thinks they can be reformed or didn't know the difference between right and wrong at their respective age, give me a break!

Remember those British tourists in FL that got drunk and wandered into a black area and got killed? Obama was silent on that one too. There were a lot of pissed off people in the UK over why obama would comment on a black professor being arrested apparently breaking into his own home vs. two foreign nationals being murderedf because they were white.

The fact that a 15-16 and 17 year old had a gun in the first place is an issue, who did they steal it from? Too bad they can't face the death penalty because of age it sends a poor message.

I agree. The death penalty needs to be reinstated for minors. 15, 16, and 17 year olds are not children despite the societal label of adolescence (which is garbage, but that's another discussion in of itself). They fully understood their actions.

As for race of the killers who gives a shit.

Race has become a focal point in these discussions now because the political left and the media (one in the same for the most part) have made it one. They sensationalize the few cases out there of white on black crime and constantly paint it as a racial issue, but they ignore the fact that whites are incredibly more likely to be murdered or assaulted by a black person. The statistics clearly show that blacks in America are far more dangerous to whites than the other way around.

The fact that a 15-16 and 17 year old had a gun in the first place is an issue, who did they steal it from? Too bad they can't face the death penalty because of age it sends a poor message. As for race of the killers who gives a shit. They committed cold blooded premeditated murder and some liberal puke thinks they can be reformed or didn't know the difference between right and wrong at their respective age, give me a break!

I disagree. When I was a kid a lot of teens had guns. Most were given as Christmas or birthday presents by their parents. The kids were then taken out hunting by their father's. Nobody went out and murdered anybody with those guns and sometimes the kids even brought them to school for show and tell and <gasp> they weren't expelled.

Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified | News.com.au

916806-b2161dcc-0982-11e3-affc-ced01c385700.jpg

Well, that answers that question. Yeah, I know, I'm a racist for pointing it out.

Well, the were bored, so we need to spend taxyaper money to give them things to do that don't involve killing other people.

I disagree. When I was a kid a lot of teens had guns. Most were given as Christmas or birthday presents by their parents. The kids were then taken out hunting by their father's. Nobody went out and murdered anybody with those guns and sometimes the kids even brought them to school for show and tell and <gasp> they weren't expelled.

So when you were bored you went out and killed someone? Don't think so. Back then we were held accountable for our actions, now we have a nurturing accepting society run by pantie wastes and a Judicial system without a spine.

So when you were bored you went out and killed someone? Don't think so. Back then we were held accountable for our actions, now we have a nurturing accepting society run by pantie wastes and a Judicial system without a spine.

I think you missed the point of my post, which is that it wasn't the fact that the teens had a gun that made them murderers.

I think you missed the point of my post, which is that it wasn't the fact that the teens had a gun that made them murderers.

I didn't miss your point, only that they stole it. Possession of a firearm does not make someone commit cold blooded murder, a society without a moral compass and strict penalties for those that fail to live by the laws of society serves the role as an enabler.

But for lack of a tire jack and lug wrench they wouldn't be able to change a flat tire. I got your point, did you get mine?

But for lack of a tire jack and lug wrench they wouldn't be able to change a flat tire. I got your point, did you get mine?

You think they couldn't have killed that guy with a tire iron just as easily as they killed him with a gun? No I still think you missed my point. Many, many people have guns and don't go out and kill someone because they are "bored."

Forum List

Back