Police Sergeant Chokes Subordinate Officer -- Was He Wrong?

Once handcuffed in the back of the car, you do not and should not even talk to the suspect.
Threatening mace is illegal at that point.
The fact the sergeant is emotionally unstable is obvious from the reaction to the female cop.
No matter what she did, his response is totally and completely inappropriate and illegal.
I would not immediately fire him without knowing the full situation, but I would certainly not allow him to be a sergeant.
What the fuck is this list ^ of bullshit nonsense? Try again. That shit is just lazy.

It was a lot asier dealing with criminal trash when we ould ship them over to America or Australia. We could clear the streets of theives and whores.,

I know you usually just go off your fragile feelings instead of reading and understanding context...but let me educate you...

"Officers have a “duty to intervene” if excessive force is being used by another officer and a duty to provide medical assistance if a suspect is injured during a use-of-force incident. Police agencies must adopt guidelines for the proportional use of force and how to de-escalate situations without using force"

Now you can argue that she was wrong to believe the sergeant was going to use excessive force and you can say she was wrong to believe she needed to de-escalate the situation....but I just like how you cucks aren't talking like this about the police chief tho...
I just posted as simply as I could...the video shows no reason for crazy overreactive silly rookie cop to go grab the senior cop who was making sure violent criminal was put in car and could not hurt anyone else. What this nitwitted affirmative hire bietch did was interfer with law enforcement taking a violent criminal which is illegal btw and two put her fellow officers at risk by distracting the arresting officers from his duties which may have ended with said violent criminal attacking the cops if he had been thinking fast enough.

It was a lot asier dealing with criminal trash when we ould ship them over to America or Australia. We could clear the streets of theives and whores.,
Now the brits just import trash immigrants from the Middle East and Africa overloading their welfare roles and leading to terror attacks and massive amounts of crime. Smart Tommy---very very smart.

And btw, there is a breaking story of a Brit muslim attacking a Texas Synagoue out today...

I just posted as simply as I could...the video shows no reason for crazy overreactive silly rookie cop to go grab the senior cop who was making sure violent criminal was put in car and could not hurt anyone else. What this nitwitted affirmative hire bietch did was interfer with law enforcement taking a violent criminal which is illegal btw and two put her fellow officers at risk by distracting the arresting officers from his duties which may have ended with said violent criminal attacking the cops if he had been thinking fast enough.

The bad guy was in the car. In handcuffs. When the Sergeant walked up. There was no problem until he created one.

Conservatives on this message board feel we shouldn't have any broads on the police force...because as this cop has showed, these women don't know how to stay in their place...How are you going to try to disrespect your superior officer like that?? and for what?? Because you were worried about him pepper spraying some thug? Who cares....and he barely even grabbed her throat to be honest...I
Wow, you really have us pegged. That dumb broad deserved to be choked for questioning her male superior.

:cuckoo:

Threatening to use mace is meant to get that shithead to cooperate. That is deescalating.
There is no escalation, smooth brain. Suspect is in custody. No further cooperation needed. You've gone so far up your own asshole on this topic that I'm genuinely interested in the end game here.

"A police sergeant in Florida has been placed on desk duty after video showed him assaulting a fellow officer who was trying to de-escalate a man's arrest. The body cam video shows Sunrise police Sgt. Christopher Pullease threatening the suspect with pepper spray, and engaging in a verbal altercation with him, after he'd already been taken into custody and placed in the back of a patrol car.

A 28-year-old female officer grabs Pullease by the back of his belt and tries to pull him away, he turns around and briefly puts his hand around her throat, before grabbing her by the vest and pushing her against another patrol car. In an interview with Miami's Channel 7, Sunrise Police Chief Anthony Rosa said Pullease's behavior was "disgusting," adding that "the video speaks for itself.”
“I’m very proud of this police officer," Rosa said. "She took some definitive action. I can only imagine what she must be feeling. She’s a newer officer, and he’s a very senior sergeant.”

This is why I understand why many of the Conservatives on this message board feel we shouldn't have any broads on the police force...because as this cop has showed, these women don't know how to stay in their place...How are you going to try to disrespect your superior officer like that?? and for what?? Because you were worried about him pepper spraying some thug? Who cares....and he barely even grabbed her throat to be honest...I mean, you or I couldn't do that to her without at the very least being charged with assault; if not shot dead -- but you and I are not police, we don't deal with the pressures they have to deal with....Obviously this guy was stressed and as usual, its some nagging broad that comes along and makes a man snap..
You’re such a loser.
This loser is suspended because he’s a moron. Not because his partner tried to stop him from being a moron.
His own boss called him a moron.

...only at the detriment of the communities they serve. Wherever you "reign in" cops, you will find horrible conditions for the citizens.
Get real. The world is not that scary that we need raging morons busting heads all the time.
Raging morons are occasionally necessary but need to be leashed most of the time.

What the fuck would YOU know about escalation and when its needed? I'll go with the instincts of the veteran over the rookie female, who probably doesnt deserve the position in the first place. :cuckoo:
The perp is in custody in the car while your guy is fighting his partner.

What could be wrong? :dunno:

Forum List

Back