Police State: "At Least She Wasn't Sexually Assaulted." Police Chief's Bizarre Rant..

The cops were out of line, but I want to respond about the quote. I think what the police were clumsily saying is that a young woman is running a risk by jogging without being able to hear a potential predator.

I live near a very large University and all the time I drive by beautiful young girls out jogging alone, and yes usually with an iPod attached to their hip, and I see them run along roads that offer plenty of privacy for an attacker. Young women need to be situationally aware at all times, but sadly they most often are not. A pretty young women on her own in a risky place is tempting fate.

I hear ya, but he was referring to his fellow Police raping women all across the Country.

Oh jeez. My bad for assuming they had at least some brains. Wow.

It brings up a very disturbing question...How many Citizens would step in and stop the Police from raping a Woman? How many would just stand by and allow it to happen? How many would bravely step in and help?

It brings up a very disturbing question...How many Citizens would step in and stop the Police from raping a Woman? How many would just stand by and allow it to happen? How many would bravely step in and help?

If you step in they will beat you and charge you with the rape~!

Doing the right thing doesn't always mean getting rewarded.

You have to try to do what you can don't you?

It's the dog kills that are really starting to get to me. Not that they kill them. But they do it in front of you and have the balls in front of you and your kids to say "fuck you. sparky was in my way".

That attitude worries me.

Too much power. They know they can get away with almost anything. The System's rigged in their favor. But this is all to be expected in a Police State. Police have become a special protected class, above the Law. They are no longer held to the same standards other Citizens are. And they fully understand that. It's very sad.

I'm wary of them now. I would never ever in a million years have said that for more than a few decades.

Cripes. How life changes you thru the years. One of the reasons I backed the Black Panthers years ago was because for some reason it had gotten completely out of control with the cops in California at the time.

Oh crap. One message board can't make history. But the cops were really bad. I was out there then. Stupid free spirit hanging out at the Whiskey. But this shit was going on.

There was a reason for a rebellion. Cops were bad man. Shit we had freaking National Guard coming down on us. I saw military turn on its people on the word of the "man".

You better think it is real.

I have a giant lump on the left side of my skull that blessedly is hidden by my long hair but when I got a billy club to the side of my head on one protest against the draft.

I wasn't even protesting. :lol: BUT that's the day I decided if I was going to take a shot I might as well be doing something.

Translation: "Hey, the Bitch got off easy. My Boys coulda raped the shit out of her."

Oh man, what a country. :(

The one that got me. And I do try to protect my husband from seeing bad shit :eusa_angel:but even he that day lost it because I had the Daily Mail story up of the cops doing a cavity search on the side of a highway.

I was jaw dropped. I am thinking what would tinydancer say? What could possibly go wrong?

They performed a cavity search of a mother and a daughter at the side of the road with people driving by AND their camera was on.

She was charged with not carrying ID?? When did we become Nazi Germany?
Austin is a full on lefty place btw for those lefties here wanting to diss Texas.

Yeah, i think most are shocked in realizing they can be arrested for not carrying ID. Or they should be shocked anyway.

Unless you're operating a motor vehicle on a public roadway, no, you can't.

She was being given a jaywalking citation and allegedly refused to identify herself which is why they are claiming she was arrested. In Texas, if you don't at least verbally identify yourself when being issued a citation it's grounds for arrest, but they just can't stop you and arrest you for not carrying ID if you're just walking down the street minding your own business.

Yeah, it's a very disturbing question. It takes some serious soul-searching before answering. You could be arrested or even killed for trying to help. It would be your word against their's...That's if you and the woman survived the ordeal.

Last edited:
She was charged with not carrying ID?? When did we become Nazi Germany?
Austin is a full on lefty place btw for those lefties here wanting to diss Texas.

Yeah, i think most are shocked in realizing they can be arrested for not carrying ID. Or they should be shocked anyway.

Unless you're operating a motor vehicle on a public roadway, no, you can't.

She was being given a jaywalking citation and allegedly refused to identify herself which is why they are claiming she was arrested. In Texas, if you don't at least verbally identify yourself when being issued a citation it's grounds for arrest, but they just can't stop you and arrest you for not carrying ID if you're just walking down the street minding your own business.

The article stated she was arrested for not having ID as well. Maybe it's inaccurate.

Just so you know I'm not a liar...

State troopers performing shocking illegal cavity searches on women 'all over Texas'

Concern is growing that recent cases Texas cops conducting roadside cavity searches indicate wider departmental policy
Angel Dobbs, 38, and niece Ashley Dobbs, 24, are suing after a 'molestation' on State Highway 161
Alexandria Randle, 24, and Brandy Hamilton, 26, are also suing following a startlingly similar incident in Brazoria
Experts say it's disturbing that two unconstitutional searches occurred in separate parts of the state

Texas State Trooper's illegal body cavity searches indicate 'some kind of department policy' | Mail Online

Just so you know I'm not a liar...

State troopers performing shocking illegal cavity searches on women 'all over Texas'

Concern is growing that recent cases Texas cops conducting roadside cavity searches indicate wider departmental policy
Angel Dobbs, 38, and niece Ashley Dobbs, 24, are suing after a 'molestation' on State Highway 161
Alexandria Randle, 24, and Brandy Hamilton, 26, are also suing following a startlingly similar incident in Brazoria
Experts say it's disturbing that two unconstitutional searches occurred in separate parts of the state

Texas State Trooper's illegal body cavity searches indicate 'some kind of department policy' | Mail Online

Translation: "Hey, the Bitch got off easy. My Boys coulda raped the shit out of her."

The one that got me. And I do try to protect my husband from seeing bad shit :eusa_angel:but even he that day lost it because I had the Daily Mail story up of the cops doing a cavity search on the side of a highway.

I was jaw dropped. I am thinking what would tinydancer say? What could possibly go wrong?

They performed a cavity search of a mother and a daughter at the side of the road with people driving by AND their camera was on.

Yeah, i know it's disturbing, but i think it's important for people to ask themselves this question...'Would i step in and help if i witnessed the Police raping a Woman?'

Think of the possible outcomes. It takes serious soul-searching before answering honestly.

Interesting, first Austin city politics, being Austin, requires that its chief of police be notably more liberal than your average Democrat National Convention delegate. Second, there is no law here requiring the possession of an ID in public.

Rape? Nah, interfering with a public servant and assault on a public servant.

Last edited:

Yeah, i know it's disturbing, but i think it's important for people to ask themselves this question...'Would i step in and help if i witnessed the Police raping a Woman?'

Think of the possible outcomes. It takes serious soul-searching before answering honestly.

Ruh roh old school Cops got his head smashed to the wall with my knee planted in the sid of his mother fucking face...Oh aand how do you like your strawberries?

Last edited:
Why do cops think this is cool.

Because they can. It's the result of Militarizing our Police Force. They've been given too much power. Most don't believe they'll really be held accountable for anything. And guess what? They're pretty much right. The System is rigged in their favor. It's your word against their's. Guess who wins that one most often?

Thank you for pointing this out, I saw an another article on this here: Jogger arrested after being stopped for jaywalking sparks outrage across campus | Austin News & Weather | Austin Texas, Round Rock, TX | kxan.com

It clearly said she was arrested for refusing to identify herself, nothing about not having an ID. Not that I expect it to taper Paulitician's usual stomping about based on inaccuracies or outright lies he's made up.

Thank you for pointing this out, I saw an another article on this here: Jogger arrested after being stopped for jaywalking sparks outrage across campus | Austin News & Weather | Austin Texas, Round Rock, TX | kxan.com

It clearly said she was arrested for refusing to identify herself, nothing about not having an ID. Not that I expect it to taper Paulitician's usual stomping about based on inaccuracies or outright lies he's made up.

Figures you would Rah Rah Rah for Gestapo assholes. Yes, let's throw a party and celebrate. At least his goons didn't rape the shit out of her. WOO HOO!!

Forum List

Back