Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

I know, i know, she must have done something wrong. She deserved it. Probably an Al Kader too.

“And I was very frightened, and I told him to call the police and he said, ‘I am the police,'” said Poole.

Fresno, California – 78-year-old grandmother Mary Poole was brutally assaulted and pepper-sprayed by a police officer when she attempted to deliver cupcakes to her grandchildren at school.

The children’s parents are in the midst of a divorce and custody battle, so Mary wanted to do something nice for the children. She decided to deliver a gift in a neutral setting.

“I hadn’t seen my granddaughters for some time and I wanted to see them, and so I baked some cupcakes and bought some cookies for my granddaughters’ classroom,” Mary said.

When she arrived at the school she was met by a rude Clovis Unified police officer who told her that she was not allowed to visit the children because there was a restraining order against her. In reality, there was no restraining order against her and no legal reason to keep her out of the school.

The officer was either lying or was totally mistaken about the situation....

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

WOW, if it happened exactly like it was reported then the cop is criminally in the wrong and the quicker they get him off the beat the better. However, I learned my lesson with Trayvon Martin and I don't jump the gun.

Yes an old lady might be not be that much of a threat per se, but she could have done a few things to be threatening. I want to point out I am just being devil's advocate. First, the story admits there was a heated divorce going on. The mother might have told the school to be careful of the father and his mother, because they might kidnap the kids. That could have been why the officer was stationed there. The officer could have meant the school will not allow you to see the kids. She might have caused some have gotten irate and might have threatened to tell her son and he would take care of this. If she made a such a comment meaning her son would make it so she could see the kids, might have been interpreted as the son would come to the school and attack the officer.

Then when he saw her making the call he reacted on the perceived threat. She could have been more irate, she could have threatened hit him with her car. There are many things that could have happened.

But you can jump on the crazy blood thirty cop theory!

It it were your Grandmother, you'd probably have a very different take. The woman was no threat. This mongoloid cop should be fired at the very least. He doesn't belong serving the community. He's actually a danger to it.

I know, i know, she must have done something wrong. She deserved it. Probably an Al Kader too.

“And I was very frightened, and I told him to call the police and he said, ‘I am the police,'” said Poole.

Fresno, California – 78-year-old grandmother Mary Poole was brutally assaulted and pepper-sprayed by a police officer when she attempted to deliver cupcakes to her grandchildren at school.

The children’s parents are in the midst of a divorce and custody battle, so Mary wanted to do something nice for the children. She decided to deliver a gift in a neutral setting.

“I hadn’t seen my granddaughters for some time and I wanted to see them, and so I baked some cupcakes and bought some cookies for my granddaughters’ classroom,” Mary said.

When she arrived at the school she was met by a rude Clovis Unified police officer who told her that she was not allowed to visit the children because there was a restraining order against her. In reality, there was no restraining order against her and no legal reason to keep her out of the school.

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

Since when are non-staff allowed to be on school property for ANY reason?

Right. Parents and family never come to see there kids at school.

They'd better check in at the office and get a visitor badge.

Sorry, but if I feel that anyone, cop or no cop, is engaging in activity that might result in death or grievous bodily harm to one of my family, I am totally justified in using deadly force to remove the threat.

If my grandmother were being arrested, even after being put forcefully to the ground, I wouldn't shoot a cop. There are other remedies that don't involve anyone dying.

Why are so many people looking for reasons to shoot cops? How deep does this cop hate run?

If a cop is endangering the life of one of my family for no good reason, then he's a criminal, not a cop. Granted, I may not need to shoot him/her to end the threat, but I WILL end the threat by whatever means necessary.

Yeah, I hate cops so much I became one just to spite myself...as well as my father, who was also a cop, plus my uncle...who was a cop...and of course my great grandfather...who was a cop. Moron.

You don't sound like a cop.

I am no longer a cop...but I am curious, what does a cop sound like? I am always up for a good new stereotype.

A cop knows shit about police work. You painted a fanciful scenario that proves you don't have a freakin clue about police procedures.

Thanks, I had only suspected that you were an idiot before...now you have removed all doubt.

Regardless, there is no justification for tasering and beating the woman half to death. The cop needs to be fired. But personally, i feel he needs to be arrested and prosecuted as well.

Yes by all means, let's encourage our Police to beat kids' Grandmothers half to death for not having 'visitor badges.' Man, you Police Staters are loony tunes. :cuckoo:

Yes by all means, let's encourage our Police to beat kids' Grandmothers half to death for not having 'visitor badges.' Man, you Police Staters are loony tunes. :cuckoo:

makes em feel safer, ya know.

I know it's a tough one, but i'll present the question again. This question is especially for the Authority-Worshippers...

What would you do if it were your Mother or Grandmother being tasered and brutally beaten? Do you choose your loved one, or do you choose your Police?
It's been answered but it couldn't make it past your filters. If a frail individual was being brutally beaten it would be against the law and you'd likely be vindicated. But that isn't what happened here. We have a granny that felt she had the right to disrupt a school and refused to take no for an answer. Whether the SRO went overboard is yet to be determined.

makes em feel safer, ya know.

Yeah, the mongoloid cop probably thought she was Al Qaeda or ISIS. That's what this Militarization of our Police has done. We need to train Police better.

I know it's a tough one, but i'll present the question again. This question is especially for the Authority-Worshippers...

What would you do if it were your Mother or Grandmother being tasered and brutally beaten? Do you choose your loved one, or do you choose your Police?
It's been answered but it couldn't make it past your filters. If a frail individual was being brutally beaten it would be against the law and you'd likely be vindicated. But that isn't what happened here. We have a granny that felt she had the right to disrupt a school and refused to take no for an answer. Whether the SRO went overboard is yet to be determined.

It hasn't been answered by most of the Authority-Worshippers here. What do you do? Do you choose your loved one, or do you choose your beloved Police?

Thing on one of the news crawls the other day about some terror group used a 10 year female as a suicide bomber.

I'd be happier with schools challenging and intercepting anyone who doesn't work there coming onto campus during school hours. It's all well and good when it's grandma delivering cupcakes, but if we say that's ok guess who terrorists will use to 'sneak one in?' That's right, old ladies bringing cupcakes.

Why do you continue to lie? First you claimed she said she was beaten, which she did not say. And now you say she disrupted the school and wouldn't take no for an answer when she left as soon as the cop told her to leave.

Thing on one of the news crawls the other day about some terror group used a 10 year female as a suicide bomber.

I'd be happier with schools challenging and intercepting anyone who doesn't work there coming onto campus during school hours. It's all well and good when it's grandma delivering cupcakes, but if we say that's ok guess who terrorists will use to 'sneak one in?' That's right, old ladies bringing cupcakes.

Yes, we must eliminate all those evil 78 year old Grandma Al Kaders. :cuckoo:

How children ever survive the centuries when just about anyone could just enter a school?

If you want to live in fear, that's fine with me, but when your fears result in a police state where the schools my kids and grandkids attend are more like prisons...we have a problem. If you have irrational fears of terrorists in every woodpile, fine...keep yourself and your spawn at home in your bunker and leave the rest of us to live our lives like free people, rather than as scared slaves.

How children ever survive the centuries when just about anyone could just enter a school?

If you want to live in fear, that's fine with me, but when your fears result in a police state where the schools my kids and grandkids attend are more like prisons...we have a problem. If you have irrational fears of terrorists in every woodpile, fine...keep yourself and your spawn at home in your bunker and leave the rest of us to live our lives like free people, rather than as scared slaves.

If the grandma had turned out to be another nutjob who shot up the school and slaughtered the kindergarten class people'd be screaming about why was she allowed to waltz onto campus unchallenged.

She didn't waltz on unchallenged. The school district policy is that everyone go to the main office and get a visitor's pass. If they don't they will be questioned by staff. She was asked to leave and she did.

We have a granny that felt she had the right to disrupt a school and refused to take no for an answer. Whether the SRO went overboard is yet to be determined.

This post actually doesn't know whether or not the officer went overboard.

Ok, I think we're seriously overdue for a revolution. All the morons incapable of observing the obvious will be the first to die via starvation in about three weeks. That would eliminate 95% of all liberals and 80% of RHINOs in a rapid fashion.

We have a granny that felt she had the right to disrupt a school and refused to take no for an answer. Whether the SRO went overboard is yet to be determined.

This post actually doesn't know whether or not the officer went overboard.

Ok, I think we're seriously overdue for a revolution. All the morons incapable of observing the obvious will be the first to die via starvation in about three weeks. That would eliminate 95% of all liberals and 80% of RHINOs in a rapid fashion.
The retards that think they're smart will go first. They'll be too busy admiring themselves in the mirror to know what happened.

You sound like you pine for an excuse to shoot a cop.
So you'd allow a cop to assault your grandmother?

We've detected Marxist in Right-wing clothing.

I wouldn't shoot him.

Sorry, but if I feel that anyone, cop or no cop, is engaging in activity that might result in death or grievous bodily harm to one of my family, I am totally justified in using deadly force to remove the threat.

If my grandmother were being arrested, even after being put forcefully to the ground, I wouldn't shoot a cop. There are other remedies that don't involve anyone dying.

Why are so many people looking for reasons to shoot cops? How deep does this cop hate run?

So you'd stand there and watch while your Mother or Grandmother gets tasered and brutally beaten?

I'm actually learning something new about you cop haters, now that I'm seeing it again. Not only do you post thread after thread of cop abuse or (mostly) alleged cop abuse, but now I'm seeing that you all want an excuse to shoot a cop. I'm starting to get a feel for how deep cop hate runs with you people, to the point you want a reason to gun them down in the streets, even creating movies in your head with very fanciful scenarios which allow you to blow them away.

Your sick, twisted pathology is even more disturbing than I originally estimated.

I'm actually learning something new about you cop haters, now that I'm seeing it again. Not only do you post thread after thread of cop abuse or (mostly) alleged cop abuse, but now I'm seeing that you all want an excuse to shoot a cop. I'm starting to get a feel for how deep cop hate runs with you people, to the point you want a reason to gun them down in the streets, even creating movies in your head with very fanciful scenarios which allow you to blow them away.

Your sick, twisted pathology is even more disturbing than I originally estimated.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

If I saw a shootout on the roadside occur between an officer and a thug, I'd take out my shotgun and put down the thug and defend the cop.

The problem in this story is that the thug is the cop.

Forum List

Back