🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police State: Man Detained For Walking With Hands In Pockets...

And what if the guy said fuck you and walked away?

The odds are low anything would have happened.
The odds should be non existent.

True. The odds of the store being robbed should be zero. The odds of buying spoiled milk should be zero. The odds of a plane crash should be zero. We're dealing with people, what is your point?
Were dealing with people that have a gun and a badge. That doesnt entitle you to harrass someone for walking with their hands in their pockets. Thats my point.

Walking with their hands in their pockets, back and forth while looking into a store. The cops were just as likely to ask a white guy doing that how their day was going.
Thats untrue. The white guy would have to look like he was on meth for them to do that.

LOL, He would have been tazed, tacked, choked or shot in the back.

Again a blind accusation, powerful stuff, I should have known better than to cross swords with you.
Your "odds are low" is a blind prediction.

Blind? No, it's based on the thousands a day who are talked to by police on the street every day and the tiny number who are "taxed, tacked, choked or shot in the back."
Did you interview these people yourself or do you have some statistics? You ever wonder why so many people want nothing to do with cops? Its because they like to throw their badge around.

Some do, most don't. Do you see any irony in your arguments against cops with your arguments about blacks?

Apparently, a black man CAN'T walk back and forth with his hands in his pockets without getting harassed by the Gestapo.

Apparently he can, since the videos (the unedited ones) show that he did, and admitted as much.
But he couldn't without being questioned by the authorities. What if YOU were stopped for no other reason than walking while white?

I have been, as I've related before, except I was seriously harassed, not this bullshit outrage of being asked civil questions -- I had guns thrust in my face and handcuffs put on and tossed in the back of an umarked car. With no witnesses around. And it wasn't "walking while white", it was "walking while being the only person walking around in the area", as I just posted.
You were in the middle of a MURDER investigation...no comparison, canadian boy.
This story and this thread are complete bullshit. You can either read the thread and see that, or you can wallow in your traditional state of ignoranimity.
Not when you have TRULY been harassed for nothing because of the color of your skin.

This ain't canada Pogo...we have a Constitution...or do you think the Constitution only applies to people of a lighter hue?

Go fuck yourself.
canadian love defined.

Your continuous reference to "Canadian" is as bizarre as it is deflection. Presumably still butthurt that I, a USian, know more about Canada then you, who claims to be Canadian. That's gotta hurt, eh?

The Constitution is irrelevant here. No one was detained, no one was harassed, and you have no evidence whatsoever that anyone was targeted because he was black. Zero. The pedestrian himself, who edited his won video, admitted on the spot that the cop is doing his job and said he's glad they're out there. McKean himself commended the guy for his composure and wishes him "Happy Thanksgiving" as they part amicably, before going home and editing down the video to the 46 seconds that will impress mental midgets like the OP and you.
Look, canadian lover, police walking up and questioning people on the streets is unreasonable search. The person is indeed detained at that point because if the walk away, they will be stopped. It doesn't matter if the cop was nice or not. Hell, race doesn't even matter. Race is only an issue for your ilk because you think it is okay...only if the victim is black.

True. The odds of the store being robbed should be zero. The odds of buying spoiled milk should be zero. The odds of a plane crash should be zero. We're dealing with people, what is your point?
Were dealing with people that have a gun and a badge. That doesnt entitle you to harrass someone for walking with their hands in their pockets. Thats my point.

Walking with their hands in their pockets, back and forth while looking into a store. The cops were just as likely to ask a white guy doing that how their day was going.
Thats untrue. The white guy would have to look like he was on meth for them to do that.

You're obviously black if you believe that because it's bull and any white would know that.

LOL, He would have been tazed, tacked, choked or shot in the back.

Again a blind accusation, powerful stuff, I should have known better than to cross swords with you.

Blind? No, it's based on the thousands a day who are talked to by police on the street every day and the tiny number who are "taxed, tacked, choked or shot in the back."
Did you interview these people yourself or do you have some statistics? You ever wonder why so many people want nothing to do with cops? Its because they like to throw their badge around.

Some do, most don't. Do you see any irony in your arguments against cops with your arguments about blacks?
No. There is no irony. I grew up with cops harassing me all the time for nothing besides the fact I was walking and Black.

You're obviously black if you believe that because it's bull and any white would know that.
Youre obviously white if you dont believe that because it true and any Black would know that.

Apparently he can, since the videos (the unedited ones) show that he did, and admitted as much.
But he couldn't without being questioned by the authorities. What if YOU were stopped for no other reason than walking while white?

I have been, as I've related before, except I was seriously harassed, not this bullshit outrage of being asked civil questions -- I had guns thrust in my face and handcuffs put on and tossed in the back of an umarked car. With no witnesses around. And it wasn't "walking while white", it was "walking while being the only person walking around in the area", as I just posted.
This story and this thread are complete bullshit. You can either read the thread and see that, or you can wallow in your traditional state of ignoranimity.
Not when you have TRULY been harassed for nothing because of the color of your skin.

This ain't canada Pogo...we have a Constitution...or do you think the Constitution only applies to people of a lighter hue?

Go fuck yourself.
canadian love defined.

Your continuous reference to "Canadian" is as bizarre as it is deflection. Presumably still butthurt that I, a USian, know more about Canada then you, who claims to be Canadian. That's gotta hurt, eh?

The Constitution is irrelevant here. No one was detained, no one was harassed, and you have no evidence whatsoever that anyone was targeted because he was black. Zero. The pedestrian himself, who edited his won video, admitted on the spot that the cop is doing his job and said he's glad they're out there. McKean himself commended the guy for his composure and wishes him "Happy Thanksgiving" as they part amicably, before going home and editing down the video to the 46 seconds that will impress mental midgets like the OP and you.
Look, canadian lover, police walking up and questioning people on the streets is unreasonable search. The person is indeed detained at that point because if the walk away, they will be stopped. It doesn't matter if the cop was nice or not. Hell, race doesn't even matter. Race is only an issue for your ilk because you think it is okay...only if the victim is black.

Detained means being taken into custody you moron. If you don't know what words mean, Google them before you use them. Talk about choosing to look stupid.

And your claim that a cop to talking to someone is unreasonable search is just unsupportable bilch.

Go fuck yourself.
canadian love defined.

Detained means being taken into custody you moron. If you don't know what words mean, Google them before you use them. Talk about choosing to look stupid.

And your claim that a cop to talking to someone is unreasonable search is just unsupportable bilch.
No it doesnt moron. Detained means held. If you cant leave the spot you are being questioned you are being detained.

My attorney told me to always ask if i am being arrested, detained or questioned.

Go fuck yourself.
canadian love defined.

Look, canadian lover, police walking up and questioning people on the streets is unreasonable search.

What exactly do you find on a conversational "search"? Whether a person has a cold at the time?

The person is indeed detained at that point because if the walk away, they will be stopped.

Speculation fallacy. The same thing the OP tried and got busted on.

It doesn't matter if the cop was nice or not. Hell, race doesn't even matter. Race is only an issue for your ilk because you think it is okay...only if the victim is black.

I don't have an "ilk", number one, and I didn't opine on what's "okay if the victim is black". You did. What I opined on was what actually happened, which we on this planet call "reality".

Face it, you came barreling in on a fake story without bothering to find out that it's fake, you're in a hole of your own digging and you've embarrassed yourself yet again.

Or as most of us call that, "Thursday".

Last edited:

No. There is no irony. I grew up with cops harassing me all the time for nothing besides the fact I was walking and Black.

LOL, so you label all cops as bad based on the actions of some, express complete ignorance about that it doesn't happen to whites so right there I said you are black, correctly. And you don't see any irony that you want blacks all treated as complete individuals with no connection between them. That's classic.

BTW, the cops would have likely talked to a white who did what he did Hands in pockets, walking back and forth in front of the store that had been robbed several times, looking into the store. What you are really demanding is preferential treatment, not equality.

Bah, they know more about the black experience than you! I thought you knew that

BS. He doesnt care how the guys day is going. He is asking to see if there is any behavior exhibited that may be suspicious.. You need to bone up on police procedure. There is no proper response. He could say go get fucked and the cop legally cant do anything..
Their argument is called willful ignorance in attempt to justify hate and abridging ones Constitutional rights because of race.

Have you ever noticed...they only like cops when they are harassing darkies?

Blind accusations make such great arguments. I've found most cops to be pretty decent. I've meet a few pricks as well. This cop was nice to the guy. You have no argument.
The cop was nice to the guy...but that is irrelevant. The argument is that interrogations by the police can be and should be equated to unreasonable search.

Well, he neither interrogated him nor searched him, so that is irrelevant.
He asked him twice what he was doing. It was harassment.
No. Harassment is making you bend over while he probes your ass for dime bags.

LOL, so you label all cops as bad based on the actions of some, express complete ignorance about that it doesn't happen to whites so right there I said you are black, correctly. And you don't see any irony that you want blacks all treated as complete individuals with no connection between them. That's classic.

BTW, the cops would have likely talked to a white who did what he did Globes in pockets, walking back and forth in front of the store that had been robbed several times, looking into the store. What you are really demanding is preferential treatment, not equality.
I dont label all cops bad. Where did you see me state that? I know for a fact it happens to people of color far more often than it happens to whites. i've witnessed it too many times. There is no irony. Its an issue of people like you or someone else pointed out. Cops have their racial prejudices and it effects how they conduct themselves.

Their argument is called willful ignorance in attempt to justify hate and abridging ones Constitutional rights because of race.

Blind accusations make such great arguments. I've found most cops to be pretty decent. I've meet a few pricks as well. This cop was nice to the guy. You have no argument.
The cop was nice to the guy...but that is irrelevant. The argument is that interrogations by the police can be and should be equated to unreasonable search.

Thats a different level of harassment. Thats violating you.

:rofl:

My attorney told me to always ask if i am being arrested, detained or questioned.

So do that. You would have been fine here.

BTW, you can also say my day is going great officer, hope yours is too. That would require the stick being removed from your ass though. A store has been robbed several times, it's the cops job. And not one I'd want. For example, dealing with the dick who shot the video.

Go fuck yourself.
canadian love defined.

No it doesnt moron. Detained means held. If you cant leave the spot you are being questioned you are being detained.
With these people, definitions change depending on race.

Forum List

Back