Police threaten to boycott 49ers

Never said he wasn't free of consequences, I have said it all along, the police could face consequences by not being allowed to attend 49er events, who knows. I defended the pizza parlor in Indiana, I defended the Dixie Chicks for their right to say what they said, I don't agree with all the messages and there are consequences for what is said or done, so be it. It's about personal responsibility.

Dixie Chicks were representing themselves not a football franchise.

And the NFL and the 49ers let him express himself with no penalty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The black man can't express himself???????????????????????????????

What the fuck are you blabbering about???

I see the Maoist gimps are all up in arms again, wetting their diapers and defending some low life vermin who advocates killing police officers.

Kap didn't advocate killing police officers, but for some reason he thinks the police are oppressive. He has a right to his opinion, just as you have a right to express yours.

He doesn't have the right to express

Freedom of expression is a right. If the NFL says he can sit for the National Athem, the he scan. We put up with hate groups for over 200 years because our Constitution and country are strong enough to allow it.
The Constitution doesn't apply to this situation whatsoever. They can can his Muslim America hating ass and there's nothing he can do about it.

He has the freedom to say what he wants and has exercised his right. The police are going to express their opinions by not volunteering to patrol the game.
He doesn't have freedom from consequences. If he violated the franchise rules or NFL rules, he can be punished.

The Constitution only says he can't be arrested. Everything else is fair game.

Never said he wasn't free of consequences, I have said it all along, the police could face consequences by not being allowed to attend 49er events, who knows. I defended the pizza parlor in Indiana, I defended the Dixie Chicks for their right to say what they said, I don't agree with all the messages and there are consequences for what is said or done, so be it. It's about personal responsibility.
Then why even bring up the Constitution? Nobody's threatening to arrest the stupid whelp.

I didn't bring it up you idiot, a liberal brought it up. Not my problem you just piped in without comprehending.
Yes you did, "you idiot".

Freedom of expression is a right. If the NFL says he can sit for the National Athem, the he scan. We put up with hate groups for over 200 years because our Constitution and country are strong enough to allow it.

"If they will publicly call for the violation of this man's Rights, what do you think they are doing to the Rights of everyday citizens..."

Unbelievable that it is so hard for some to understand that nobody-NOBODY!- is calling for a violation of the man's rights. He is employed by his team and he can be penalized for actions that potentially harm that team. There is no constitutional right involved. How stupid is it to expect a uniformed police officer to perform to certain standards but not a uniformed football player?
I supposed that next it will be argued that there is a Constitutional right to be off sides when the ball is snapped.
People are quick to holler about Rights but almost never about obligations or responsibilities.

Many here on the left for whatever reason cannot understand that just because someone has a constitutional right, that doesn't mean they are protected from criticism or consequences.

"If they will publicly call for the violation of this man's Rights, what do you think they are doing to the Rights of everyday citizens..."

Unbelievable that it is so hard for some to understand that nobody-NOBODY!- is calling for a violation of the man's rights. He is employed by his team and he can be penalized for actions that potentially harm that team. There is no constitutional right involved. How stupid is it to expect a uniformed police officer to perform to certain standards but not a uniformed football player?
I supposed that next it will be argued that there is a Constitutional right to be off sides when the ball is snapped.
People are quick to holler about Rights but almost never about obligations or responsibilities.

Many here on the left for whatever reason cannot understand that just because someone has a constitutional right, that doesn't mean they are protected from criticism or consequences.
They think the Constitution applies to anything, anyone, anywhere, and for whatever reason. They even think a ban on Muslim immigrants is unconstitutional because apparently the entire world has constitutional rights.

I see the Maoist gimps are all up in arms again, wetting their diapers and defending some low life vermin who advocates killing police officers.

Kap didn't advocate killing police officers, but for some reason he thinks the police are oppressive. He has a right to his opinion, just as you have a right to express yours.

He has the freedom to say what he wants and has exercised his right. The police are going to express their opinions by not volunteering to patrol the game.
He doesn't have freedom from consequences. If he violated the franchise rules or NFL rules, he can be punished.

Then why even bring up the Constitution? Nobody's threatening to arrest the stupid whelp.

I didn't bring it up you idiot, a liberal brought it up. Not my problem you just piped in without comprehending.

It was a response to another person, you need to go back further.

I agree.

If you follow the conversation, then don't pipe in. Go back, don't be lazy and read all the fucking posts, you idiots that fucking jump in without knowing what the hell people are talking about are retarded. Again, Kap can say whatever he wants, however there can be consequences for speaking your mind.

who you talking to like that Papa Mongo?

If you follow the conversation, then don't pipe in. Go back, don't be lazy and read all the fucking posts, you idiots that fucking jump in without knowing what the hell people are talking about are retarded. Again, Kap can say whatever he wants, however there can be consequences for speaking your mind.

You, dumb twat. From here on out read before you spew stupid.

What could anyone say that would cause you to invoke the Constitution as relevant to this topic. The whelp is a private employee of a private franchise and does not have any constitutional protections from reprisals. There's zero need to even bring it up.

What could anyone say that would cause you to invoke the Constitution as relevant to this topic. The whelp is a private employee of a private franchise and does not have any constitutional protections from reprisals. There's zero need to even bring it up.

They introduced it, good grief!

Speak for yourself. The Constitution has as much to do with this as Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo.

Hidy ho!

Speak for yourself. The Constitution has as much to do with this as Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo.

Hidy ho!

I liked it better when you had me on ignore, you are a whackadoodle.

(sigh)...here we go again, the cops who we pay to protect us....getting pissed off over shit that they all know is not cool.....murdering unarmed negro's just because....Every single time a nigga speaks out, Beyonce, Collin, etc....we get cops upset and they refuse to work.

Hey guys, why not QUIT!!

You'd pants-wet yourself if they ever quit!
As a former vet and gun owner, I doubt it. I don't call the cops unless absolutely necessary, I like being alive that much. The cops were I live are too busy stoppin mf's for seat belt violations and expired tags...the real hard shit

You live in Chicago? That explains everything!
I don't not live in Chicago or Detroit. If I were to live in a place that high in crime and I'm working every single day, I would move.

Makes perfect sense.

Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did
You can't fire someone who has quit. The police have every right to punish inappropriate use of the First Ammendment unless you think a TV sports announcer who suggests that black players have different twitch muscles than white players cannot be fired by the TV network.
The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way,” he said. “This goes back all the way to the Civil War when the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid - Jimmy the Greek

Hidy ho!

I liked it better when you had me on ignore, you are a whackadoodle.

I'm good entertainment. Does anyone else use Mr. Hanky references? No, because they're as interesting as a paper cut.

I hope the 49ers change their policy and forbids players from sitting during the Anthem. I also hope the fans boycott the games.
Cool. You are saying a business can mandate patriotism. Sounds like communism, Uncle Joe.

Nope, businesses require their employees to behave appropriately and when they don't, they get fired. You have tunnel vision, Leftie.

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.
The LEO's are NOT, repeat NOT providing security as official LEO officers!
They are ALL volunteers acting as Security officers.
These LEO's are free to not 'volunteer'.
After all you fuckwit the LEO's DO have a "constitutional right" to go fishing on their days off instead right?
ASSHOLE!
"The Santa Clara Police Department is the lead police agency at Levi’s Stadium. During 49er games, around 70 officers volunteer to work and are paid as security personnel. "
What Kaepernick did, he did as an individual. The LEOs aren't doing that. They're threatening the 49ers as a group through their union. It's funny how conservatives would be singing a different tune, if they were doing something similar to get the town to raise their salaries. Then unions are the devil, but challenging Constitutional rights is hunk-dory.
Fuck ylou!
Each LEO is acting "as an individual".
None of of them has any obligation, legal or otherwise to "volunteer" on their day off to be security guards.
The negro asshole loser can do whatever he wants to. If he doesn't like how people react too fucking bad!

Cool. You are saying a business can mandate patriotism. Sounds like communism, Uncle Joe.

Let me help smarten you up, dummy.

The NFL Personal conduct policy states:

"Conduct by anyone in the league that is illegal, violent, dangerous, or irresponsible puts innocent victims at risk, damages the reputation of others in the game, and undercuts public respect and support for the NFL."

Forum List

Back