Police threaten to boycott 49ers

I see the Maoist gimps are all up in arms again, wetting their diapers and defending some low life vermin who advocates killing police officers.

Kap didn't advocate killing police officers, but for some reason he thinks the police are oppressive. He has a right to his opinion, just as you have a right to express yours.

He doesn't have the right to express his hate for America on the field.
Exactly. I almost feel like we're getting bullied into saying he has the right to do what he's doing. Maybe he does, but the assumption is that having that right also protects him from any consequences. Nobody has the right to say any shitty thing they like and nothing can happen in response.

Every expression has good or bad consequences, you can say what you want but it can result in fallout.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see the Maoist gimps are all up in arms again, wetting their diapers and defending some low life vermin who advocates killing police officers.

Kap didn't advocate killing police officers, but for some reason he thinks the police are oppressive. He has a right to his opinion, just as you have a right to express yours.

Exactly. I almost feel like we're getting bullied into saying he has the right to do what he's doing. Maybe he does, but the assumption is that having that right also protects him from any consequences. Nobody has the right to say any shitty thing they like and nothing can happen in response.

Every expression has good or bad consequences, you can say what you want but it can result in fallout.

Agreed.

If the jerk is off the team, he has 1st Amendment rights to sit in the stands and stay seated during the Anthem - totally.

Freedom of expression is a right. If the NFL says he can sit for the National Athem, the he scan. We put up with hate groups for over 200 years because our Constitution and country are strong enough to allow it.
The Constitution doesn't apply to this situation whatsoever. They can can his Muslim America hating ass and there's nothing he can do about it.

He has the freedom to say what he wants and has exercised his right. The police are going to express their opinions by not volunteering to patrol the game.

He has the right only because the team ALLOWS it. He doesn't have the 1st Amendment right as along as he's on the field and be free of consequences.

I have said all along he has the right to say it, he is not free of consequences. That is the way life is. The police can protest, they may face consequences, who knows.

Freedom of expression is a right. If the NFL says he can sit for the National Athem, the he scan. We put up with hate groups for over 200 years because our Constitution and country are strong enough to allow it.
The Constitution doesn't apply to this situation whatsoever. They can can his Muslim America hating ass and there's nothing he can do about it.

He has the freedom to say what he wants and has exercised his right. The police are going to express their opinions by not volunteering to patrol the game.

He has the right only because the team ALLOWS it. He doesn't have the 1st Amendment right as along as he's on the field and be free of consequences.

I have said all along he has the right to say it, he is not free of consequences. That is the way life is. The police can protest, they may face consequences, who knows.
The consequence is the loss of supplemental income. This is off duty employment we're talking about. Apparently they would rather do without the pay than to provide service for a team that protects an asshole bashing police and America.

He doesn't have freedom from consequences. If he violated the franchise rules or NFL rules, he can be punished.

The Constitution only says he can't be arrested. Everything else is fair game.

Never said he wasn't free of consequences, I have said it all along, the police could face consequences by not being allowed to attend 49er events, who knows. I defended the pizza parlor in Indiana, I defended the Dixie Chicks for their right to say what they said, I don't agree with all the messages and there are consequences for what is said or done, so be it. It's about personal responsibility.

If he had the Constitutional right to say whatever he wanted while on the field then the management could do nothing to him. But he doesn't have that right while on the field.

If he had the Constitutional right to say whatever he wanted while on the field then the management could do nothing to him. But he doesn't have that right while on the field.

He has the right to sit and the 49ers have a right to fine or fire or ignore him. I can say what the hell I want to my boss, doesn't mean I wont get fired, but I have the freedom.

Never said he wasn't free of consequences, I have said it all along, the police could face consequences by not being allowed to attend 49er events, who knows. I defended the pizza parlor in Indiana, I defended the Dixie Chicks for their right to say what they said, I don't agree with all the messages and there are consequences for what is said or done, so be it. It's about personal responsibility.

Dixie Chicks were representing themselves not a football franchise.

And the NFL and the 49ers let him express himself with no penalty.

He doesn't have freedom from consequences. If he violated the franchise rules or NFL rules, he can be punished.

Then why even bring up the Constitution? Nobody's threatening to arrest the stupid whelp.

I don't think it's a good idea to be CONTROVERSIAL when you are not talented

The black man can't express himself???????????????????????????????

Then why even bring up the Constitution? Nobody's threatening to arrest the stupid whelp.

I didn't bring it up you idiot, a liberal brought it up. Not my problem you just piped in without comprehending.

The black man can't express himself???????????????????????????????

If you follow the conversation, then don't pipe in. Go back, don't be lazy and read all the fucking posts, you idiots that fucking jump in without knowing what the hell people are talking about are retarded. Again, Kap can say whatever he wants, however there can be consequences for speaking your mind.

Forum List

Back