Police threaten to boycott 49ers

Why are you guys on the left so dense on this? No one is challenging his rights. This is about the content. Let me put it simply for you: It's not about Kaeperdick's exercise of his constitutional rights. It's about the content of his exercise.
They're threatening the 49ers though. Why not just put out a statement that they hate Kaepernick?
LMFAO THREATENING?? Not providing a service is a threat??????????OMG
Why are they doing it to the 49ers? That's the question. If it wasn't a threat to influence the 49ers to do something about Kaepernick, why do it at all?
Guess what LIBERAL?? A security firm/ ANY BUSINESS has the right to refuse service... oh wait- you liberals will sue anyone who doesn't conform to your demands..
What business are you talking about? I thought this was about a union trying to use their power? Usually conservatives consider that a bad thing! Why not now?

Because like most hypocrites they are ignorant and speak out of both sides of their neck.

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control.

Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Sounds like they are too thin skinned to be cops.
Sounds like you don't understand the consequences of taking stupid positions. Every action has an opposite & equal reaction.
I don't recall you saying Mexicans were too thin skinned when opposing Trump
His position was stupid? Exercising his 1st Amendment right of freedom of speech was stupid?

So the cops are just as petty about this as you are. How sad.
Not volunteering to guard those who disrespect you is petty?

How is it that me, A CONVICTED FELON, has more respect for the police & common sense respect than half of the lefties on this board?

Perhaps you, A CONVICTED FELON are also a TRUSTY? :)

How is it that me, A CONVICTED FELON, has more respect for the police & common sense respect than half of the lefties on this board?
Let's get you partially stuck off stupid, (all the way is impossible).
This how it works, the Sergeant comes into roll call and says the games are on these dates, if you have the time off or want to use personal time you can volunteer for the duty.
It's easy money and many senior officers get it. You get paid while working the event, you are not volunteering free of charge.

I can use a PBL day on the day of the game, work the game and get paid from both entities simultaneously, easy double pay.

Now, these Officers are under absolutely no obligation to work the game as security, that is their choice and their money.

They want this team to discipline a player for no legal reason whatsoever, simply that he has personal opinions that they don't like, guess what, tough shit.
If it hurts your feelings that much then don't volunteer.

If they will publicly call for the violation of this man's Rights, what do you think they are doing to the Rights of everyday citizens...

Employers discipline employees for no legal reason all the time. Hell, if you don't follow company procedure, then you could face discipline. Some companies will discipline you for behavior outside of work.
Very true!

So what we really have here is not freedom but slavery. Great that you pointed that out so clearly. Thanks.

This how it works, the Sergeant comes into roll call and says the games are on these dates, if you have the time off or want to use personal time you can volunteer for the duty.
It's easy money and many senior officers get it. You get paid while working the event, you are not volunteering free of charge.

I can use a PBL day on the day of the game, work the game and get paid from both entities simultaneously, easy double pay.

Now, these Officers are under absolutely no obligation to work the game as security, that is their choice and their money.

They want this team to discipline a player for no legal reason whatsoever, simply that he has personal opinions that they don't like, guess what, tough shit.

If they will publicly call for the violation of this man's Rights, what do you think they are doing to the Rights of everyday citizens...

Employers discipline employees for no legal reason all the time. Hell, if you don't follow company procedure, then you could face discipline. Some companies will discipline you for behavior outside of work.
Very true!

So what we really have here is not freedom but slavery. Great that you pointed that out so clearly. Thanks.

Not slavery, you can create your own job. It's what you choose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like you don't understand the consequences of taking stupid positions. Every action has an opposite & equal reaction.
His position was stupid? Exercising his 1st Amendment right of freedom of speech was stupid?

He didn't say exercising his 1st Amendment right was stupid, he said Kaps position was stupid. Are you really that dense?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What Constitutional right are the police denying citizens?
A very strange question. Have you been in a coma? Take your pick, the police have violated so many rights. The right to freedom of expression. The right to remain silent. The right to remain seated. The right to remain alive while being black. I could go on all day .........
reading%20book.gif

Oh! Bullshit. QB can say whatever he wants and cops can react to it. That's freedom.
There are good laws on what every citizen may do and what he/she may not do. There are equally good laws on what civil servants may do 'in the line of duty' or 'representing the state'.

Your way is one sided and is not freedom. Numb nuts!
Your way is lawlessness. Over-stimulated nuts.

injure4.jpg

What Constitutional right are the police denying citizens?
A very strange question. Have you been in a coma? Take your pick, the police have violated so many rights. The right to freedom of expression. The right to remain silent. The right to remain seated. The right to remain alive while being black. I could go on all day .........
reading%20book.gif

The right to remain seated? When did the police deny the right to remain seated?

Yes. You can be stupid, while exercising your right to be stupid. Just because you have the right to be an idiot, doesn't mean it's magically brilliant.

You have the right to borrow thousands on thousands of dollars until you bankrupt your family, lose your home, your car, your furniture, everything you have.

Then you can come on here, and proudly and bold proclaim your right to borrow money, and you will be absolutely correct, that you have the right to engage in that activity.

Guess what! You would still be a mindless idiotic fool for doing that.

So is this idiot. He has the right to make whatever public statement of his views. He's still an idiot. Just because he has the right to be brain dead fool, does not change the fact he's a brain dead idiotic, spoiled brat moron that needs to get on a boat, and leave.

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.
The Stadium is a private venue

The police have no obligation to guard private property

Let the people who own the stadium hire their own security

Oh! Bullshit. QB can say whatever he wants and cops can react to it. That's freedom.
There are good laws on what every citizen may do and what he/she may not do. There are equally good laws on what civil servants may do 'in the line of duty' or 'representing the state'.

Your way is one sided and is not freedom. Numb nuts!
Your way is lawlessness. Over-stimulated nuts.

injure4.jpg
Incorrect. If they are off duty they have no duty to provide security.

Very true!

Misusing terms in that way is offensively inaccurate.

Forum List

Back