Police threaten to boycott 49ers

That's enough of your asinine comments.
Permanent Ignore.
Who gives a shit. Are you waiting for my permission?
slap-floor-laughing.gif

I sympathize with the police but they are government employees who have a job to do. And as much as I disagree with Kaepernick, he is exercising his constitutional right. The police should not be refusing to do their job simply because they disagree with someone exercising their constitutional right.

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control.

Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Sounds like they are too thin skinned to be cops.
Sounds like you don't understand the consequences of taking stupid positions. Every action has an opposite & equal reaction.
I don't recall you saying Mexicans were too thin skinned when opposing Trump
His position was stupid? Exercising his 1st Amendment right of freedom of speech was stupid?

He didn't say exercising his 1st Amendment right was stupid, he said Kaps position was stupid. Are you really that dense?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
His position was about him exercising his rights. Am I that stupid? Sometimes.

You? :)

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control.

Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Sounds like they are too thin skinned to be cops.
Sounds like you don't understand the consequences of taking stupid positions. Every action has an opposite & equal reaction.
I don't recall you saying Mexicans were too thin skinned when opposing Trump
His position was stupid? Exercising his 1st Amendment right of freedom of speech was stupid?

Yes. You can be stupid, while exercising your right to be stupid. Just because you have the right to be an idiot, doesn't mean it's magically brilliant.

You have the right to borrow thousands on thousands of dollars until you bankrupt your family, lose your home, your car, your furniture, everything you have.

Then you can come on here, and proudly and bold proclaim your right to borrow money, and you will be absolutely correct, that you have the right to engage in that activity.

Guess what! You would still be a mindless idiotic fool for doing that.

So is this idiot. He has the right to make whatever public statement of his views. He's still an idiot. Just because he has the right to be brain dead fool, does not change the fact he's a brain dead idiotic, spoiled brat moron that needs to get on a boat, and leave.

Small is the mind that must lay down insults as opposed to stating a superior position. Me stupid? Possibly but you saying that sounds more like the online equivalent of "liar, liar pants on fire".

I'm not sure what borrowing money has to do with this discussion but, I recognize your 1st Ammendment rights to discuss whatever you want irrespective of my ability to follow your "logic"

So the cops are just as petty about this as you are. How sad.
Not volunteering to guard those who disrespect you is petty?

How is it that me, A CONVICTED FELON, has more respect for the police & common sense respect than half of the lefties on this board?
Let's get you partially stuck off stupid, (all the way is impossible).
This how it works, the Sergeant comes into roll call and says the games are on these dates, if you have the time off or want to use personal time you can volunteer for the duty.
It's easy money and many senior officers get it. You get paid while working the event, you are not volunteering free of charge.

I can use a PBL day on the day of the game, work the game and get paid from both entities simultaneously, easy double pay.

Now, these Officers are under absolutely no obligation to work the game as security, that is their choice and their money.

They want this team to discipline a player for no legal reason whatsoever, simply that he has personal opinions that they don't like, guess what, tough shit.
If it hurts your feelings that much then don't volunteer.

If they will publicly call for the violation of this man's Rights, what do you think they are doing to the Rights of everyday citizens...

Employers discipline employees for no legal reason all the time. Hell, if you don't follow company procedure, then you could face discipline. Some companies will discipline you for behavior outside of work.
Very true!

So what we really have here is not freedom but slavery. Great that you pointed that out so clearly. Thanks.

Misusing terms in that way is offensively inaccurate.
Misusing? That's your take on it brother. My take on it is I'm accurate and it's my 1st Amendment right to say it.

God Bless America!

I sympathize with the police but they are government employees who have a job to do. And as much as I disagree with Kaepernick, he is exercising his constitutional right. The police should not be refusing to do their job simply because they disagree with someone exercising their constitutional right.
Exactly. :clap:

How is it that me, A CONVICTED FELON, has more respect for the police & common sense respect than half of the lefties on this board?
This how it works, the Sergeant comes into roll call and says the games are on these dates, if you have the time off or want to use personal time you can volunteer for the duty.
It's easy money and many senior officers get it. You get paid while working the event, you are not volunteering free of charge.

I can use a PBL day on the day of the game, work the game and get paid from both entities simultaneously, easy double pay.

Now, these Officers are under absolutely no obligation to work the game as security, that is their choice and their money.

They want this team to discipline a player for no legal reason whatsoever, simply that he has personal opinions that they don't like, guess what, tough shit.

If they will publicly call for the violation of this man's Rights, what do you think they are doing to the Rights of everyday citizens...

Employers discipline employees for no legal reason all the time. Hell, if you don't follow company procedure, then you could face discipline. Some companies will discipline you for behavior outside of work.
Very true!

So what we really have here is not freedom but slavery. Great that you pointed that out so clearly. Thanks.

Misusing? That's your take on it brother. My take on it is I'm accurate and it's my 1st Amendment right to say it.

God Bless America!

Yep, and Kap exercised his right and the police officers have the right to volunteer or not. You can be a slave, I'm not. I work and do what I want to do. You are oppressed, I am free.

Very true!

Misusing? That's your take on it....!

No, that's based on the actual meaning of the word.

Would you be so kind as to post where it states in the Constitution that cops are required to provide security at sporting events? I will be waiting to read it.
What an absurd question.

What a stupid response. You can't do it. Idiot.
Is it so difficult for you to look up the word 'absurd' ....... and avoid making a fool of yourself as you've just done?

Whatever. You can't back up your own mouth. Post the part of the Constitution that says what you claim.

Is it so difficult for you to look up the word 'absurd' ....... and avoid making a fool of yourself as you've just done?

Whatever. You can't back up your own mouth. Post the part of the Constitution that says what you claim.
'Whatever'? So you still didn't look it up. Why do you waste so much time parading your voluntary ignorance? Are you afraid no one will notice it if you don't keep bumping it up?

'Whatever'? So you still didn't look it up. Why do you waste so much time parading your voluntary ignorance? Are you afraid no one will notice it if you don't keep bumping it up?

The way this works is that if someone makes a statement in a thread and is challenged on that statement, then the individual who made the statement is responsible for proving his/her statement. It's up to you to either post your proof or admit you lied.

Why would the cops boycott the 9ers? Look at the socks Kaphisdick has been wearing:

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

National police organization rips Colin Kaepernick for wearing cops-as-pigs socks
Why not, instead, boycott the company that MAKES those socks? Eh?

The wearer is the one making a statement, so they naturally should be the one where the focus should be.

HOWEVER, I so far have not been able to find who the manufacturer is, but if I do I will personally boycott them.

The way this works is that if someone makes a statement in a thread and is challenged on that statement, then the individual who made the statement is responsible for proving his/her statement. It's up to you to either post your proof or admit you lied.
Maybe you should have quit taking drugs while you were still young. An absurd statement (or question) deserves no reply. This is the mistake Obama made when he made available his birth certificate. Didn't he realize that the buffoons would simply claim the document was 'false'? You're just chasing your tail.

He can't back up what he said, so he diverts and try to move off his stupid statements.

Maybe you should have quit taking drugs while you were still young. An absurd statement (or question) deserves no reply. This is the mistake Obama made when he made available his birth certificate. Didn't he realize that the buffoons would simply claim the document was 'false'? You're just chasing your tail.

I have exposed you as a liar.

Forum List

Back