🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

There weren't all that many people at Hillary's rallies but she won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes. Biden...popular vote by about 10 million votes and slaughtered trump on the electoral vote. We'd never have another republican in the white house if the popular vote determined the presidency like other more advanced countries do.

You people on the left constantly talk about how great other countries are, but not one of you ever moves to one to try it out first.

New York city has a larger population than our ten lowest populated states combined. Our founders were geniuses when they seen the possibility of mob rule this country could be without safeguards. That's why states only get two senators each whether you live in Rhode Island or Texas.

My side doesn't do cult, and if it did, it sure as hell wouldn't worship a spray tanned, bleached blonde lard ass that cries and whines like a little bitch.
You prefer the senile child sexually harasser taking bribes from our enemies types instead.

I'll take a bad spray tan and hair dye job any day of the week over your EVIL nitwitted choices.

Anyone that sat up late and watched the live feeds of the vote count in the battle ground states like I did and saw the vote swapping right in front of their eyes will never believe that the most massive fraud in recorded history did not occur in 2020.

I know what I saw.
When you steal 71 electoral votes you have a good chance of winning.

You prefer the senile child sexually harasser taking bribes from our enemies types instead.

I'll take a bad spray tan and hair dye job any day of the week over your EVIL nitwitted choices.
Your grasp of reality is as tenuous as Trump's.

Apparently you do, or is somebody holding a gun to your head forcing your participation on this topic? :eusa_shhh:
The topic was mainstream media not reporting on the allegation that there were too many people and not enough room at a cult rally. Perhaps a little reading comprehension would benefit you.

The topic was mainstream media not reporting on the allegation that there were too many people and not enough room at a cult rally. Perhaps a little reading comprehension would benefit you.

So WTF does that have to do with my comment? Apparently you found it interesting enough to chime in.

lol

If Harris could draw more than ten people, it would newsworthy.

The size of the crowds is meaningless. It's a free event. I have noticed that his "Freedom Tour" with Bill O'Reilly "struggled" to sell tickets. Everybody want's to see the clown show for free.

I'm not letting it die. I want it on the top shelf Tree, fking cheaters should be reminded every day about how they accessed power, cheating.

OK. The only reason Trump won in 2016 is with help from the Russian government and WikiLeaks. Trump has never won any election because the PEOPLE won't vote for him.

I believe 81 million votes counted. I don't believe 81 million people voted for Biden.

But you're provably stupid and gullible so your opinion is WORTHLESS. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own "facts". Trump lost, the second time, just like he lost the popular vote the first time.

Forum List

Back