🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Turned thousands of Attendees Away from Trump Rally In Arizona saying “There was No More Room”

Nope,

I'm not the confused one here.
Your weak ass argument sucks ass.

View attachment 617235
Your definition of Patriotism is clearly something different than reality.
Freedom of speech and the freedom to associate and chart our own course in the political system free of prosecution....look at your position...you and the left are becoming tyrants....
Being a Trump fan is not illegal and the more you try and make it a crime the more your side will lose....

These people are in FACT part of a cult.

Why does the word "CULT" offend you so much?
Because it's dishonest and could be used to describe any political candidate of note.
Because the word "cult" has certain connotations that are negative and judgemental.

If you understand the word you purposely selected you already know this and suddenly use it precisely because it does convey a negative judgemental message.

You are such a liar and so juvenile and transparently false.

Because it's dishonest and could be used to describe any political candidate of note.
Because the word "cult" has certain connotations that are negative and judgemental.

If you understand the word you purposely selected you already know this and suddenly use it precisely because it does convey a negative judgemental message.

You are such a liar and so juvenile and transparently false.
Oh my, your words sting so much and crush me emotionally.
I think I'll be ok, because I'm not a snowflake.

So when 'trump supporters' use words like nazi, commie, etc, you are OK with that but somehow "CULT" is over the top because it conveys a negative judgmental message.

Ok snowflake. LOLLOOLLOL

Oh my, your words sting so much and crush me emotionally.
I think I'll be ok, because I'm not a snowflake.

So when 'trump supporters' use words like nazi, commie, etc, you are OK with that but somehow "CULT" is over the top because it conveys a negative judgmental message.

Ok snowflake. LOLLOOLLOL
In your manufactured scenario anyone that uses words like nazi, commie etc. (which I come across daily
here in this sewer of humanity) are using pejorative terms. No argument there.
What makes you think I am "okay" with that? Who told you I was? Duhhh....

You seem to think that somehow legitimizes your sudden use of the term "cult".
Cult is a pejorative too, you know. How does one insult legitimize another?

If you call the fat kid at school tubby instead of blubber boy how does that make things better?
Go think about your childish arguments See if you can't do better. And try to remember you asked
me what was wrong with using the term cult to insult others so don't get all defensive when
I let you know, snowflake.

Freedom of speech and the freedom to associate and chart our own course in the political system free of prosecution....look at your position...you and the left are becoming tyrants....
Being a Trump fan is not illegal and the more you try and make it a crime the more your side will lose....
Freedom of speech...as we have the freedom to laugh and point. :heehee:

Go think about your childish arguments See if you can't do better. And try to remember you asked
me what was wrong with using the term cult to insult others so don't get all defensive when
I let you know, snowflake.
Cult upsets you.
I and others here get called nazi and commie on almost any post I/we make.
BFD. I'm over it and expect it.
Me calling out that fact (that rwi's use insults all the time, learned from trump) and getting upset about the name calling are two different things.

The word CULT is clearly upsetting to you.
I find it funny that you cannot accept the fact that trump leads all his sheepish cult members into an arena, and just says random insults (not many facts) to illicit cheers and affirmations from the cult.
Over and Over.
for trump, it's all about acceptance, the affirmations and the cheers. It's SAD.

So, run along lil' sheep.

Signed, your hated commie/nazi poster.

Cult upsets you.
Me calling out that fact (that rwi's use insults all the time, learned from trump) and getting upset about the name calling are two different things.

I find it funny that you cannot accept the fact that trump leads all his sheepish cult members into an arena, and just says random insults (not many facts) to illicit cheers and affirmations from the cult.
Over and Over.
for trump, it's all about acceptance, the affirmations and the cheers. It's SAD.

Cult upsets you.
It just insults my intelligence. Something you need not worry about, having very little of that stuff,
intelligence

Btw, I may trade insults but I do not use the terms Nazis or commies, to my memory.
It's trite and cliched.
Over and Over.
Already addressed why the word cult is offensive. It's contrived drivel in case you missed my
other comments on the matter. Consult a dictionary, if you know what one is.
And again, you've clearly never been remotely near to a Trump rally so all your objections/hearsay
claims are moot.

I don't hate you. I don't think enough of you to do that. It wastes my energies.

It just insults my intelligence. Something you need not worry about, having very little of that stuff,
intelligence

Btw, I may trade insults but I do not use the terms Nazis or commies, to my memory.
It's trite and cliched.

Already addressed why the word cult is offensive. It's contrived drivel in case you missed my
And again, you've clearly never been remotely near to a Trump rally so all your objections/hearsay
claims are moot.

I don't hate you. I don't think enough of you to do that. It wastes my energies.
Just drivel ^^^^^^ full of insults.

You did the best you can.

intelligence

It's trite and cliched.

claims are moot.

"It just insults my intelligence"..............how is that even possible?

Forum List

Back