🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Turned thousands of Attendees Away from Trump Rally In Arizona saying “There was No More Room”

Just being honest with your witless self. Not my fault you are near the bottom rung of the IQ scale.
Is it just your witty response because you are unable to discuss,

or do you really believe Not my fault you are near the bottom rung of the IQ scale.

I believe your default mode when provoked is to attack, not discuss.

Doesn't make you correct, but when all you apparently have in your arsenal is insults, then you will do what comes natural to you.
Step up your game.

Cult upsets you.
I and others here get called nazi and commie on almost any post I/we make.
BFD. I'm over it and expect it.
Me calling out that fact (that rwi's use insults all the time, learned from trump) and getting upset about the name calling are two different things.

The word CULT is clearly upsetting to you.
I find it funny that you cannot accept the fact that trump leads all his sheepish cult members into an arena, and just says random insults (not many facts) to illicit cheers and affirmations from the cult.
Over and Over.
for trump, it's all about acceptance, the affirmations and the cheers. It's SAD.

So, run along lil' sheep.

Signed, your hated commie/nazi poster.
Don't call me a sheep and then pretend you are hurt because I insulted you.
It's very disingenuous.

And stop digging up your CULT comments and then wonder why I would object to your
absurd pejoratives because I have explained myself several times...at length.

You just wouldn't know what to do with yourself if not starting up petty little arguments, would you.

Don't call me a sheep and then pretend you are hurt because I insulted you.
It's very disingenuous.
Did you miss the BFD.
I acknowledge you make insults and I will throw them back,
but I'm certainly 'not hurt' because you insulted me.

To be hurt, I would actually have to care about you.
Obviously I think you are a little twit, so get over yourself.

Trump has NO lead over Biden in ANY poll. Trump is a dead man walking, politically. He blew it with his trashing of NATO and worship of Putin.

Your Cult is finished.
You just keep clicking your heels together and repeating this over and over until your ass gets back to Kansas.

Forum List

Back