Polish Restitution law would exclude most Holocaust survivors and heirs

Perhaps because for some reason you jews think you are special. You are not.

Joo Derangement Syndrome. You're legendary. And you obviously find me special, the way you jump on my neck.
Well you have a bias for them. What makes one better than the other?

That's a non discussion,not even intelligent.
Because its obvious the Jews are awesome and deserve special rights. They are the chosen ones :cool:
Perhaps because for some reason you jews think you are special. You are not.

Joo Derangement Syndrome. You're legendary. And you obviously find me special, the way you jump on my neck.

Because its obvious the Jews are awesome and deserve special rights. They are the chosen ones :cool:

You think?
No

You think?
No

Do you think I'm special? Awesome? Deserve special rights? Whatever special rights are.

This is stupid. I guess just about every country owes people money then right?
We owe the blacks. African tribes owe the blacks. African tribes and muslims owe americans and other white europeans. America owes countries it invaded. So does Europe, Israel, Iran and around 100 other countries.
This is going to get awesome!

Esp when the Palestinians want restitution.

Good point, how many Jews are fighting to compensate Palestinians for lost properties?

Forum List

Back