Polish Restitution law would exclude most Holocaust survivors and heirs

This is stupid. I guess just about every country owes people money then right?
We owe the blacks. African tribes owe the blacks. African tribes and muslims owe americans and other white europeans. America owes countries it invaded. So does Europe, Israel, Iran and around 100 other countries.
This is going to get awesome!

Just money? If it were only that simple.

You want to discuss all those other issues too?
Civilians get displaced in wars and occupations. Thats just the way it is. To think one group deserves this crap opens the door up to EVERYONE. How many more countries should germany pay? You guys(i believe you are from UK?) have invaded almost every country on earth. Wonder how much you guys owe?

Shall we change the topic to the Poles? Then we'll se how much interest is generated.
That is the subject. I am providing examples as to why i think the way i am thinking. Sorry if that makes too much sense.

We owe the blacks. African tribes owe the blacks. African tribes and muslims owe americans and other white europeans. America owes countries it invaded. So does Europe, Israel, Iran and around 100 other countries.

Civilians get displaced in wars and occupations. Thats just the way it is. To think one group deserves this crap opens the door up to EVERYONE. How many more countries should germany pay? You guys(i believe you are from UK?) have invaded almost every country on earth. Wonder how much you guys owe?

Shall we change the topic to the Poles? Then we'll se how much interest is generated.
That is the subject. I am providing examples as to why i think the way i am thinking. Sorry if that makes too much sense.

I'm not really that interested in knowing the way you are thinking.

Then why start a thread on a message board? How redundant.
From your posts and intellectual dishonesty, i have to assume the only reason you dont care is because i dont agree.

From your posts and intellectual dishonesty, i have to assume the only reason you dont care is because i dont agree.

:cow:

:dig:

Esp when the Palestinians want restitution.

Shall we change the topic to the Poles? Then we'll see how much interest is generated.

I don't think the Poles should either.

:dig:

Hope it's not to dark for you down there.

The zionist jews will still be milking shekels out of the holocaust ponzi scheme for the next hundred years. .... :cool:

Any mention of Jews, and you are there like shit off a shovel. Any thread will do.

Any mention of Jews, and you are there like shit off a shovel. Any thread will do.

Perhaps because for some reason you jews think you are special. You are not.

Joo Derangement Syndrome. You're legendary. And you obviously find me special, the way you jump on my neck.

Joo Derangement Syndrome. You're legendary. And you obviously find me special, the way you jump on my neck.
Well you have a bias for them. What makes one better than the other?

See how special you think you are, even a name for it, Joo Derangement Syndrome. I find you no more special than anyone else. We are all in the same boat, human.

I wonder how much UK owes almost every country on earth? An octillion?
I am sure they dont deserve it, though, right? Except for maybe a few jews that were victims of circumstance.. Amirite mindful? :rolleyes:

That's a non discussion,not even intelligent.

See how special you think you are, even a name for it, Joo Derangement Syndrome. I find you no more special than anyone else. We are all in the same boat, human.

Exactly. Even Jews are human.

Who'd have thought it.

Because its obvious the Jews are awesome and deserve special rights. They are the chosen ones :cool:

I wonder how much UK owes almost every country on earth? An octillion?
I am sure they dont deserve it, though, right? Except for maybe a few jews that were victims of circumstance.. Amirite mindful? :rolleyes:

Come up with something remotely coherent and I might consider you.

We stole the Koh-I-Noor diamond. I'll grant you that

Because its obvious the Jews are awesome and deserve special rights. They are the chosen ones :cool:

You think?

Forum List

Back