Political Butt Kickings...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hillary Gets Her's

[ame=http://youtu.be/jriU_cPU9Vk]Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During Capitol Hill Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

She either needs a broom or a Greek tragedy...Gads

Last edited:
Sleazy Billy

[ame=http://youtu.be/7r4e5Wg4PDI]President Clinton apologizes to the nation - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rand Paul is an idiot. "Worst tragedy since 911" ? He is just a political hack.
I think Rand Paul has a higher iq than you are indicating.

However, it's not wonderful when a former first lady lies her ass off to America then screams in front of congress: "What difference does it make?"

It makes a big difference when leaders both do right things and don't have to lie about it. In fact, it makes every difference. That's what difference it makes.

Paul's having a Ph.D in opthalmology, opening his own practice specializing in corneal disease and glaucoma, yep that is a real idiot. He just is not "smart" enough to become a community organizer and realize we have 57 states, Canada has a "president" and our police act stupidly. Maybe when Rand learns that when "they" bring a knife to a fight, he will bring a gun..then he can become a political hack.

He's just restating the fact the Hillary is a 2 bit whore, a murderous bitch, and a pathetic slut bound for hell.

Her clock is ticking. There will be celebrations when the stupid bitch checks out. The bitch has something medically wrong with her that the system is trying to hide but she's hasn't got much time.

OMG the party I'm going to throw in celebration in honor of her descent to hell will be legendary. And the Goldman Sachs whore Chelsea will cry, and that will make it all worth while. Boo hoo.

That's pure hate. You people need learn it or you'll become slaves.

Hillary makes me want to puke. I don't blame Bill for cheating on her, but why would he marry her in the first place?

Anyway, Rand Paul did make mincemeat out of her, and all she could do was pretend she didn't just have her ass handed to her. I would love to see a "Rand vs Hillary" debate in 2016.

I think Rand Paul has a higher iq than you are indicating.

However, it's not wonderful when a former first lady lies her ass off to America then screams in front of congress: "What difference does it make?"

It makes a big difference when leaders both do right things and don't have to lie about it. In fact, it makes every difference. That's what difference it makes.

What did she lie about?

Of course killing four Americans in a terrorist attack isn't a national tragedy on the level of killing a black thug like Trayvon Martin.

Of course killing four Americans in a terrorist attack isn't a national tragedy on the level of killing a black thug like Trayvon Martin.

I'm not going to get into a sick debate about measuring tragedies, but neither would be the worst...

Forum List

Back