Political Cartoon

Biden - pedo award.jpg

Congratulations...my first ignore in the entire history of this board. Now I get to view and enjoy this thread and others without having to scroll past page after page of monkey copy and paste posts from an illiterate Leftist commie hack. I suggest everyone do the same. Although as a rule I have never put anybody on ignore, but this moron had to be the exception to the rule.

Congratulations...my first ignore in the entire history of this board. Now I get to view and enjoy this thread and others without having to scroll past page after page of monkey copy and paste posts from an illiterate Leftist commie hack. I suggest everyone do the same. Although as a rule I have never put anybody on ignore, but this moron had to be the exception to the rule.
The idiot is just posting TDS Twitter spam.
Doesn't even post cartoons.
Must be related to Toro.
6yf3oq.jpg

The idiot is just posting TDS Twitter spam.
Doesn't even post cartoons.
Must be related to Toro.
View attachment 735229
I mean at first I figured I'd just scroll down real fast when he's having one of those Leftist epileptic seizure posting attacks, but recently the lunatic has gone on steroids, it's like four or five pages of retarded vomit. He literally takes away from others, including those probably somewhat on his side, from enjoying this board.

Forum List

Back