Political Cartoon

Einstein51
Just who might you be, Mr. Sock?

Einstein51
Just who might you be, Mr. Sock?
Who the hell is Mr Sock? I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Got tired of seeing that "indian" bot account and signed up so I could block it and not have to see those posts. I'm one eighth Cherokee and get tired of the two supposed Native Americans on here constantly talking about how "the government will save us" and "orange man bad". You do realize that it was the government, rich elites, and corporations who slaughtered the Indians and forced them into reservations right? You don't seem that stupid to constantly be talking down the regular Joe and praising government intervention. You also realize that most reservations are just like the ghettos (blacks bringing down other poorer blacks) where the ones running it, other richer Native Americans, are the ones who are oppressing your people not regular everyday Americans?

Who the hell is Mr Sock? I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Got tired of seeing that "indian" bot account and signed up so I could block it and not have to see those posts. I'm one eighth Cherokee and get tired of the two supposed Native Americans on here constantly talking about how "the government will save us" and "orange man bad". You do realize that it was the government, rich elites, and corporations who slaughtered the Indians and forced them into reservations right? You don't seem that stupid to constantly be talking down the regular Joe and praising government intervention. You also realize that most reservations are just like the ghettos (blacks bringing down other poorer blacks) where the ones running it, other richer Native Americans, are the ones who are oppressing your people not regular everyday Americans?
Good talk.

thumbnail_image001.jpg

thumbnail_image006.jpg

thumbnail_image010.jpg

thumbnail_image015.jpg

I think they're both squaws like Lizzy Warren (Screeching Cheeks). They need the gummint to tell them when to take a shit and keep the ebt card full of wampum. What a miserable fucking existence. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back