Political Cartoon

363040387_704883015076609_530149298100979703_n.jpg

BREAKING: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis reveals that she has received an onslaught of racist threats and warned her employees to “stay alert” for possible danger.

But it gets even worse…

Willis says that she has been flooded with racist hate mail riddled with slurs that are “pretty typical.” She fully expects the frequency to increase as the investigation concludes — presumably because she plans to bring charges against Trump.
“I took an oath. No one other than the citizens of Fulton County put me in this seat. I have every intention of doing my job,” said Willis to staff. “Please make decisions that keep your staff safe.”

This brave woman deserves more protection and security from the government. We cannot allow Trumpers to threaten or harm her.

May be a Twitter screenshot of 2 people, people standing and text that says 'MAKE AN GREAT AG A'

“It turns out that Hunter Biden was secretly running a business for Joe while Joe Biden was in office. The business made $160 million in deals during his time in office, and Joe Biden is set to get the entirety of the business when he leaves office.

Whoops never-mind. That was the Trump Organization which Donald Trump put in a trust that he essentially had complete control over and that Don Jr. and Eric officially ran during his presidency. The business brought in millions of dollars including via hotel rentals from foreign governments that likely looked to get favors from Trump. Trump Organization was then convicted of fraud and forced to shut down.

Additionally Ivanka and Jared Kushner got a $1.2 billion lease on a NY City property from a company that was majority owned by Qatar, just as Trump was supporting a middle east blockade against Qatar. Suddenly after the lease went through, Trump stopped supporting the blockade.

Then while in office, Ivanka Trump got trademarks granted to her while Donald supported a ZTE deal that benefitted China. On the very date Trump and Ivanka dined at Mar-a-Lago with the Chinese President, China awarded her 3 preliminary trademark approvals, all while Trump was President and Ivanka worked in the White House.

Then after 4 years of pro-Saudi policies, and a surprising arms deal, Trump and Kushner both signed business deals worth billions of dollars with the Saudis after leaving office.

Then, during Trump's presidency Don Jr.'s personal business parter Gentry Beach, who was doing business overseas, got access to meet with top national security officials in the Trump administration during Trump's presidency. The NSC officials were directed by the Trump White House to take the meeting because Beach and the businessman were friends of Trump Jr.

But tell me again how Joe Biden had friendly personal phone calls with Hunter Biden's business partners.”

May be a meme of 1 person, the Oval Office and text

Forum List

Back