Political Cartoon

bffe935a18d73c7d.jpg

This is ActionJackson's picture of himself when he was little, but still badass.

You remind me of the fellow I was behind at Smart & Final yesterday. He was wearing a tight red stretch tee shirt filled with muscles, and black silk pants.

I pardoned myself and asked, "Are you a karate sensei?" He replied, "Yes I am."

I have never asked that question before in my life and may never ask it again, but I hit the nail very squarely this time.
Reminds me of the time I was waiting to wash my hands at Long Beach Aquarium and this fortyish man was washing, washing, washing his hands. I asked, "Pardon me sir, but are you a surgeon?" He replied, "Yes I am."

Talkative fellow at an airport with a smart sport coat and colored silk handkerchief in his sport coat pocket was chattering
while getting his shoes shined. "Pardon me sir, but are you an attorney?"
"Why yes I am."

Lady at the Grand Canyon with her hands on the guard rail, showing a diamond studded Rolex watch and a huge rock wedding ring. Husband standing behind her. "Pardon me sir, but are you a doctor?" He replied, "I'm a veterinarian."

Close enough. Doctor for dogs. Doesn't have to bother with medicare. Charges $600 a visit.

Three guys in Costco. First "Are you from Teheran?" after I heard his accent and noticed his resemblance to the Shah.
"Yes I am." To his left, a huge fellow: "Where am I from?" "Easy, Sow-moa." Fist bump.
Their third friend on Sow-moa's left: "Where am I from?"
"Egypt."
Fist bump.

Family from India: "Are you from Chennai?" "Yes we are."
I have their picture and the story in my website. Private message me if you want to see the website and photographs.

Forum List

Back