Political Cartoon

1694990972375.png

BREAKING: Special Counsel Jack Smith scores a MASSIVE win as Donald Trump slips up at today’s Meet the Press interview incriminates himself by taking full responsibility for the Big Lie after the host bravely forces him to answer her brilliant question.

It all started when host Kristen Welker asked Trump whether he was listening to his lawyers or his “own instincts” when he decided to cook up his Big Lie that he is now facing multiple federal felony charges over.

At this point, Trump sensed danger, so he tried to pivot to bragging about the “many numerous books” that have “been written about how the election was rigged.”

At this point, the host went for the jugular, cutting Trump off and asking, “But where you calling the shots?”

Trump tried ignoring her, once again launching back into his rant about the “many books” that back his Big Lie.

Undaunted, host Kristen Welker didn’t back down, again cutting Trump off and asking, “Were YOU calling the shots though?”

At this point, Trump became visibly upset and snapped back, “Excuse me!” before AGAIN shamelessly going back to rambling about the Big Lie books.

Unfortunately for Trump, Welker wasn’t about to let him get away with it, and she again looked Trump dead in the face and asked, “But where YOU calling the shots though, Mr President!?”

At this point, Trump had no choice but the mumble nervously, “Ughhh… as to whether or not I believed that the election was rigged? Sure! It was MY decision!

There you have it, folks — and straight from the horse’s mouth. Special Counsel Jack Smith just got even more incriminating evidence to show Judge Chutkan — nothing less than Trump himself admitting that he was the one “calling the shots” in his Big Lie conspiracy to steal Biden’s win.

Trump is TOAST.

May be an image of 1 person

BREAKING: Reporters drop bombshell, reveal that “a secret campaign coordinated by top Trump allies” got Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton acquitted at his impeachment by threatening senators with “a very well-funded primary opponent in their next election.”

But it gets WORSE…

“Top Republican strategists” spilled the beans, telling Axios that Trump and his allies may have broken several election laws, because they “organized an under-the-radar campaign of outside conservati…

May be an image of 2 people

Forum List

Back