Political Cartoon

1695928861689.png

BREAKING: Trumper Congresswomen Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene launch racist, transphobic attacks against President Biden’s Black Secretary of Defense and transgender Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness.

In a shocking move, Boebert and Greene sneakily inserted a provision into the short term funding bill that would reduce the salary of Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly to just $1.

Incredibly, instead of denouncing their preposterous stunt, Republicans actually voted to pass their shameless bills.

Lauren Boebert took the floor of the House and didn’t even try to hide her transphobia, declaring that Assistant Secretary Skelly is a “delusional man thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the woke-ism that that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troops’ morale!”

Greene took to the House floor to argue that Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, America’s first Black Secretary of Defense ever, deserves to have his salary reduced to $1 because he “has not fulfilled his job duties” — even though America is safer than ever and Secretary Austin has done an exemplary job.

Simply deplorable…

May be an image of 2 people

BREAKING: Melania and Donald Trump are humiliated in front of millions of live national television viewers as The View hosts ridicule Trump over his latest court loss — and they CALL OUT grifter Melania.

It all started when host Whoopi Goldberg declared, “For years, I have mentioned that you-know-who was just playing at being a real estate tycoon and his competition show 'The Apprentice.'”

Host Joey Behar jumped in, stating, “What a loser he is!” — sending the other hosts and audience into a fit of laughter.
Behar continued, “Wait till Melania finds out he's only worth 800 bucks!”

At this point, the hosts and crowd shared yet another hearty laugh at Melania and Donald’s expense.

Adding insult to injury for Trump, Alyssa Farah Griffin, worked for Trump in the White House, declared, “Trump is a fraud, and a charlatan, and con man.

This puts it into the starkest terms.

This is how crazy it is. He inflated the value of Mar-a-Lago by 2,300%. That would be like saying my two-bedroom apartment is a multi-floor penthouse.

An average person would be in jail for doing it. Here's the thing, because I do know the man decently well. He thinks that being a loser or being poor or struggling financially are the absolute worst things. He never learned that playground lesson that winning isn't everything. I honestly think seeing the sign on Trump Tower taken off Fifth Avenue would be more deafening to him than sitting in a prison cell because it says unequivocally that he is a loser."

Well said, ladies…

May be an image of 1 person and blonde hair

Forum List

Back