Political Cartoon

BREAKING: The Guardian drops bombshell, reveals that Trump’s co-conspirators Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, and John Eastman have NOT been offered any immunity plea deals by Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis — and are freaking out over it.

But it gets even WORSE for them…

The Guardian reports that they’re terrified that District Attorney Fani Willis is “vindictively forcing them to trial” for trying to help Trump steal the election — and not giving them ANY way to weasel out of it.

The Guardian also reports that “the lack of offers from the Fulton county district attorney, Fani Willis, in contrast to those deals agreed with the other Trump election lawyers Kenneth Chesebro and Sidney Powell, has caused some of Trump’s top co-defendants to reconsider their legal strategy and weigh options such as seeking an expedited trial or trying to sever their cases.”

The Guardian report continues, “Additional apprehension in that group has come from speculation among their lawyers that Trump’s former chief of staff Mark Meadows is “in the market” for a plea deal to be rid of the case, after he evaded charges in the federal 2020 election subversion case in Washington.

Meadows appears to have emerged unscathed from the federal criminal investigation led by the special counsel Jack Smith after he was forced to testify in March to the federal grand jury under a court order that gave him so-called limited-use immunity. But the fact that Meadows testified only after being compelled by a court order appears to suggest he was a reluctant witness, which may not help his negotiating position with Fulton county prosecutors.”

The walls are closing in all around them — and just like with Donald Trump himself, Fani Willis is giving them no way out except prison.

May be an image of 3 people

BREAKING: Donald Trump explodes, rages over a New York judge forcing his daughter Ivanka Trump to testify against him in a series of furious posts on Truth Social that show just how terrified he is over the judge’s decision.

Today, Trump declared, “My daughter, Ivanka, was released from this Fake Letitia James case by the Court of Appeals, but this Trump Hating, Unhinged Judge, who ruled me guilty before this Witch Hunt Trial even started, couldn’t care less about the fact that he was overturned. I also won on Appeal on Statute of Limitations, but he refuses to accept their decision. I truly believe he is CRAZY, but certainly, at a minimum, CRAZED in his hatred of me. This case should have never started, but now must be dismissed. Financial Statements were LOW, NOT HIGH, had a 100% Disclaimer Clause, Banks were fully paid, “on time, on schedule,” with never even a minor default, there was NO VICTIM, EXCEPT ME. Any other Judge in the Country would have thrown this case out on day one. He’s an out of control “Nut Job,” who fined me $10,000 over a ridiculous Gag Order so that the publicity for the day would take over from the fact that Racist James and the Judge’s Star Witness admitted LYING TO CONGRESS on the stand - CASE OVER!”

In his second unhinged post, Trump declared, “This grossly incompetent “Judge,” who is overturned on Appeal more than almost any Judge in New York State, is a partisan political hack who totally disregards the Court of Appeals decisions against him, and won’t allow a Jury to get anywhere near my “CASE” (brought by a Failed, Trump Hating, Racist Attorney General named Letitia James, whose entire campaign for office was “I WILL GET TRUMP.” She then used this charade to run for Governor, and lost, BADLY!). The New York State legal system has broken down completely, and everybody who is watching this Witch Hunt so agrees. Hopefully, that will soon change. This CRAZED Judge ruled against me before the Trial even started, and said Mar-a-Lago is worth only $18,000,000. Other properties, likewise. This is a Biden Election Interference Scam! There were No Crimes & No Victims, and there is NO JURY ALLOWED. This Radical Trump Hater Must Be Taken Off This Case!”

Clearly, Trump is shaking in his boots — and he isn’t even trying to hide it. After years of using his money and connections to escape accountability for his decades of criminal acts and corruption, he’s finally facing the music.

The best part is that it’s going to be his very own daughter Ivanka, the “pretty face” of his empire of corruption, who is going to have to do him in — or be sent to jail.

Instead of attacking the substance of the allegations against him, Trump is lashing out at the judge because it’s all that he has left.

Just like the dozens upon dozens of cases before this one, Trump will lose — and the Trump Organization will be buried by hundreds of millions of dollars in fines — no matter how many angry posts Trump makes attacking the judge and prosecutors.

Buckle up, Donnie… because it’s gonna be a very rough ride from here on out.

May be an image of 2 people and blonde hair

BREAKING: Trump and Republicans shake in their boots as January 6 Capitol Officer Harry Dunn announces that he is considering running for a seat in the U.S. Congress — and publicly CALLS OUT Trump…

Dunn started off his potential Congressional run with a bang, declaring, “The America we live in today is not the America we inherited from our founders. It’s the one we built by voting, by protesting, by agitating, by demanding, by being arrested, by getting into ‘some good trouble...

May be an image of 2 people

Forum List

Back