Political Cartoon

The shitlibs aren't going to be happy with anyone that doesn't rape children...

It's just the way they roll.
Sadly the evidence is pointing strongly in the direction of abuse, because cutting up and mutilating children's body's is also included in the decadence they seemingly want to embrace as normal.

1698628636807.png

BREAKING: Indicted 2024 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump violates his gag order, launches unhinged attacks against the judge and a key witness who will testify against him, opening the door for the judge to throw him in jail.

Trump started off by attacking Judge Arthur Engoron on Truth Social by declaring, “The Trump Hating Judge in this case has gone off the rails. The case should have never been brought by the Corrupt, Racist Attorney General, but with any other Judge it would have been dismissed. Their Star Witness admitted he lied, “TRUMP did not Inflate Values.” The Judge says Mar-a-Lago is worth $18,000,000, when it’s 50 to 100 times that amount. I really believe he’s CRAZY! Also, I have a 100% Disclaimer Clause (reader beware!), and Financial Statements are Conservative. NO JURY! RIGGED CASE! He doesn’t care about Justice, but the PEOPLE, Lawyers, and Judges throughout the land see what is going on in his courtroom. Judicial and Prosecutorial Misconduct!!! Banks and Insurance Companies are witnesses for ME. They all made money, NO VICTIMS, No Defaults, No Complaints. This Corrupt Judge doesn’t even acknowledge or accept the decision of the Appeals Court. He Gags and Fines me constantly, for no reason. He should be thrown off the “Bench” as a giant Embarrassment to New York State!”

Then, Trump dug his grave even deeper, attacking his very own former Attorney General Bill Barr, who is scheduled to testify against him, declaring, “I called Bill Barr Dumb, Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy, a RINO WHO COULDN’T DO THE JOB. He just didn’t want to be Impeached, which the Radical Left Lunatics were preparing to do. I was tough on him in the White House, for good reason, so now this Moron says about me, to get even, “his verbal skills are limited.” Well, that’s one I haven’t heard before. Tell that to the biggest political crowds in the history of politics, by far. Bill Barr is a LOSER!”

Trump’s lawyers must be losing their minds right now, because Judge Engoron drew a clear line in the sand — and Trump is so unhinged that he couldn’t help but cross it.

Now, Judge Engoron has no choice but to teach Trump a BIG lesson about consequences now that he’s no longer protected by the presidency.

May be an image of 1 person

You do realize that the reason tRump doesn't use the teleprompter is that he can't read it fast enough, right?
Yep, a Wharton graduate (most prestigious business school in the world) who built real estate empire hiring tens of thousands of people, can’t read fast enough...

Forum List

Back