Political Cartoon

4e48ffa23fe4c98c04c36d20375a16d3d231a40b9f361bb19c692c169b2d88d6.png

I was searching for those Pumpkin Spice flavor Pringles sometimes released this time of year, even though I haven't seen them for a while, couldn't find them but noticed Pringles jumped over 75% since the last time I went shopping only weeks ago.
Inflation tapering off? Bull! I didn't know wood chips and saw dust and potato peels suddenly spiked in the commodities market.🤷
84vj1f.jpg

Last edited:
I was searching for those Pumpkin Spice flavor Pringles sometimes released this time of year, even though I haven't seen them for a while, couldn't find them but noticed Pringles jumped over 75% since the last time I went shopping only weeks ago.
Inflation tapering off? Bull! I didn't know wood chips and saw dust and potato peels suddenly spiked in the commodities market.🤷
View attachment 852964
She just opened that can up too, and she probably hasn't ate the first chip out of it yet. The same as opening up a potato chip bag where most of it is air. Gotta protect those bottom lines for their rich buddies says the Democrat's who play both ends literally, and for whom have allowed for such gouging to go on during their times in power, yet all the while focusing on ridiculous social issues that are placed above and beyond the economic issues in this country.

The world will never forget what you have done.
View attachment 853006
These cowards murdered 74 children
74 children in just 24 hours.
Your hypocrisy is off the chain... How you can turn a blind eye as to who attacked who, reeps of your biases against Israel that runs far deeper than the casualties of war that take place.

What's wrong with an Hamas surrender in order to stop the war instantly, and return everyone to the notion of civility instead of WAR ? No surrender is allowed is there, and this way it is hoped that the human shields will win the propaganda war against ISRAEL, but it won't work this time, so be ready to except the reality of Israel cleaning out the hornet's nest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back