Klaus Schwab:
iu

Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan:
iu

Biden's Cabinet Members:
iu

Mark Zuckerberg:
1fafaac9.jpg

You can adore them all you want. They're all damaging America one piece at at time. Love them all you wish. I'll continue to love America. MAGA!!
They might be Jewish in some way, shape or form, but as with any religion or tribe or people, of course you are going to get the extreme dipshites and (yes), they put a bad name on the word Jew as seen in their cases specifically, but they in no way represent the whole thank God for that.

Go ISRAEL, and hey it's time to denounce those that Action has listed above, and this would be for their damage caused to reputable Jewish people around the world.

Wake up Call.

They might be Jewish in some way, shape or form, but as with any religion or tribe or people, of course you are going to get the extreme dipshites and (yes), they put a bad name on the word Jew as seen in their cases specifically, but they in no way represent the whole thank God for that.

Go ISRAEL, and hey it's time to denounce those that Action has listed above, and this would be for their damage caused to reputable Jewish people around the world.

Wake up Call.
Both secular and religious Jews reject Jesus Christ. What does Jesus have to say about these people? He calls them “children of their father the devil” and “a generation of vipers.” Rev 2:9 & 3:9 refers to them as people who “call themselves Jews but are not but are of the synagogue of Satan.”

Nevertheless, we all know that American Jews overwhelmingly support the Democrat Party and its destructive policies. They overwhelmingly supported BLM and even marched with them under the banner of Antifa.

Karl Marx was a Jew and the father of modern Communism. The Bolsheviks were Jews who massacred or starved Christian non-Jews by the tens of millions.

So, sorry, I shall not support the enemies of the Constitution and Christianity. I don't care who agrees or who doesn't.

BREAKING: Indicted 2024 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump demands that New York judge Arthur Engoron dismiss New York’s $250 million fraud case against him and his family business — and immediately gets a BRUTAL response from Attorney General Letitia James.

Trump told Judge Engoron that the case should be completely dismissed outright because Engoron and his law clerk are “biased” toward him, declaring, “In this case the evidence of apparent and actual bias is tangible and overwhelming. Such evidence, coupled with an unprecedented departure from standard judicial procedure, has tainted these proceedings and a mistrial is warranted.”

Unfortunately for Trump, New York Attorney General Letitia James didn’t mince words with a quick response to Trump’s shameless demand, telling the judge, “Once again, Donald Trump is trying to dismiss the truth and the facts, but the numbers and evidence don’t lie. Donald Trump is now being held accountable for the years of fraud he committed and the incredible ways he lied to enrich himself and his family. He can keep trying to distract from his fraud, but the truth always comes out.”

To make matters even worse for Donald Trump, Judge Engoron ALREADY signaled that he will deny his motion to dismiss the case — and announced today that he will make his final decision on the matter shortly.

May be an image of 1 person

Forum List

Back