Political Cartoon

In this sense, the last three years have done a lot of good for American in that Americans have learned just how wrong we were to not kill the tree of leftist stupidity from its roots as soon as it's recognized.

Yep, just like the left conducted a plan to go after young folk's in order to indoctrinate them, it is that I get what you are saying about heading that off at the pass .... How the people were caught sleeping on that is just amazing...

976595b3a04b6105.png
Especially if they are the wrong kind of people...

Yep, just like the left conducted a plan to go after young folk's in order to indoctrinate them, it is that I get what you are saying about heading that off at the pass .... How the people were caught sleeping on that is just amazing...

Absolutely! It should have been beheaded at the FIRST INDICATION that it was going to start happening. I recall hearing that video from the SF queer men's chorus, about "coming for your children", SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

This all should have all been taken seriously back then, or even before then. Then we might have had the chance of saving some of the poor victims who have allowed this mental illness to take their lives and their children's lives!

I am so thankful to be living in a part of the country where this has never really taken hold and never will because parents here love their children and keep control of their children.

Absolutely! It should have been beheaded at the FIRST INDICATION that it was going to start happening. I recall hearing that video from the SF queer men's chorus, about "coming for your children", SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

This all should have all been taken seriously back then, or even before then. Then we might have had the chance of saving some of the poor victims who have allowed this mental illness to take their lives and their children's lives!

I am so thankful to be living in a part of the country where this has never really taken hold and never will because parents here love their children and keep control of their children.

The FACTS in it all can't be disputed. There are many movements by various groups that have targeted agenda's in play, and they all need a government to aid and abed them. Biden's government and Obama's government before that gave power to it all. Christianity is the target of these groups, and that's a major problem because Christianity has been the dominate religion in this country since it's inception. Just makes one wonder where it's all going from here.

Last edited:
The FACTS in it all can't be disputed. There are many movements by various groups that have targeted agenda's in play, and they all need a government to aid and abed them. Biden's government and Obama's government before that gave power to it all. Christianity is the target for these groups, and that's a major problem because Christianity has been the dominate religion in this country since it's inception. Just makes one wonder where it's all going from here.

Well said.

If that would work.

I was thinking more about a solution with big, heavy, locked doors.

Lock them out eh ? Well it best to vote them out, and if that doesn't work then the Bible might be fulfilling itself, otherwise evil will increase more and more upon the earth.

Such as it is spoken, the Christians are to be patient on the coming of the Lord, just as it is that the farmer waits on the latter rains to rain upon his crops. Shore up those things that remain, and await his triumphant return.. AMEN.

Lock them out eh ? Well it best to vote them out, and if that doesn't work then the Bible might be fulfilling itself, otherwise evil will increase more and more upon the earth.

Such as it is spoken, the Christians are to be patient on the coming of the Lord, just as it is that the farmer waits on the latter rains to rain upon his crops. Shore up those things that remain, and await his triumphant return.. AMEN.

Lock them OUT or lock them IN -- prison, to start with. Mental institutions, if they can be rehabilitated.

I am trying as hard as I can to wait patiently for His coming.

Forum List

Back