Political Cartoon

8cpoiw.jpg

Satire - NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

I hate Snopes.com and MSN.com but both say this is bogus, so....
Do you know anything about Snopes?

Their native language is lying. Same with MSN. If they say something is false, it literally means it's 100% true. They are paid to lie. Look at their positions on Russian collusion, the vaxx, the stolen election, the fedsurrection, ad infinitum.

It's the equivalent of fact-checking by Karine Jean Pierre.

snopes pigs.jpg

“I keep hearing that many voters have said they will not vote for Trump if he is found guilty of any of the crimes. Really?

#1- he HAS been found guilty of sexual assault AND defamation of one of his victim AND a judge said he was a rapist.

#2 - he HAS been found guilty of defrauding the state of NY.

Yes, those are civil suits but do you really want a rapist and tax fraud to be president? A guy who was found guilty of using a charity he set up as a personal slush fund?

Not to mention, haven’t you seen and heard enough to show you that he DID steal classified documents and refused to return them, took millions from other countries during his presidency and incited a deadly insurrection to overthrow the government? YOUR government?

Ask yourself one question, “If I vote for this guy and then he is found guilty in a court of law, will I be proud of my vote?”

I will never understand why ANYONE can support this guy but especially active duty military and veterans. I have done some research on cults but still don’t fully understand them.

Does it make you feel good when the leader calls you a loser and a sucker?”

Posted by Linda James on Tribel.com

May be an image of 1 person and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back