Political Cartoon

Haven't been able to watch TV for about 20 years, except Star Trek replays and "Last Man Standing".

I have cut ties with many platforms including mainstream local TV networks, and have done so because they no longer represent me and my families values and religious tenant's.

Had account's with certain companies for year's, and now I have since left them cold turkey just like I had done when I quit smoking at the age of 24.

Trust me, once you commit to change, it's truly amazing at how one was being sucked into the bull shite without realizing it, but thank God hollyweird showed it's hand, and it revealed what it was all about big time. Then came the downfall of the celebrities that undoubtedly are still child like in their mind's or maybe loyal to the devil's for whom they serve in their stupor of drunkenness, and this due to the possible selling of their soul's for the gift's of this mortal world.

I have cut ties with many platforms including mainstream local TV networks, and have done so because they no longer represent me and my families values and religious tenant's.

Had account's with certain companies for year's, and now I have since left them cold turkey just like I had done when I quit smoking at the age of 24.

Trust me, once you commit to change, it's truly amazing at how one was being sucked into the bull shite without realizing it, but thank God hollyweird showed it's hand, and it revealed what it was all about big time. Then came the downfall of the celebrities that undoubtedly are still child like in their mind's or maybe loyal to the devil's for whom they serve in their stupor of drunkenness, and this due to the possible selling of their soul's for the gift's of this mortal world.

Well said.

I own a TV because I need white noise to sleep with, but the only channels I have on are MeTV and Hallmark. Hallmark is getting far too woke, but it matters less because I sleep through all their programming, seeing their woke advertisers by accident.

Well said.

I own a TV because I need white noise to sleep with, but the only channels I have on are MeTV and Hallmark. Hallmark is getting far too woke, but it matters less because I sleep through all their programming, seeing their woke advertisers by accident.

Hey, these dummies decided to cut off people that were contributing to their products being offered in a very substantial way, and these are people that were paying their Bill's every month without delay. How stupid can these idiots be ? Same with these dumb ace celebrities who had loyal fan bases until they found out just how radical these people think, and the position's that they hold on life. Empowering these people by supporting them is what has led to the devastation of our cultures and endangered our cities, town's, and state's in this country.

Just SAY NO, not only to mind altering drug's, but to mind altering brainwashing also. It has to start somewhere.

1706465160407.png

Forum List

Back