Political Cartoon

1710264255828.png

BREAKING: Donald Trump is rocked by a bombshell scandal as his former advisors come forward to expose his most jaw-dropping private remarks to date.

Not only did Trump say that Adolf Hitler "did some good things" as the genocidal leader of Nazi Germany, he also enthusiastically praised other brutal dictators.

The remarks, newly revealed to CNN, include Trump calling Un "an OK guy" and Chinese President Xi Jinping "brilliant."

Trump's former Chief of Staff retired General John Kelly spilled the beans on the Hitler remarks—

"He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things.’ I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world," said Kelly. "And I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing.' I mean, Mussolini was a great guy in comparison.”

"It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater," Kelly went on. "But I think it’s more, again, the tough guy thing."
Trump also reportedly admires Hitler because he was able to inspire intense "loyalty" from senior Nazi officials.

"He would ask about the loyalty issues and about how, when I pointed out to him the German generals as a group were not loyal to him, and in fact tried to assassinate him a few times, and he didn’t know that," said Kelly. "He truly believed, when he brought us generals in, that we would be loyal — that we would do anything he wanted us to do,"

Additionally, Trump praises Russian President Vladimir Putin in private as often as he does in public, a heinous habit given Putin's brutal, mass-murdering invasion of Ukraine.

"He thought Putin was an OK guy and Kim was an OK guy — that we had pushed North Korea into a corner," revealed Kelly. "To him, it was like we were goading these guys. ‘If we didn’t have NATO, then Putin wouldn’t be doing these things.’"

Ex-advisors also told CNN that Trumps love of dictators stems directly from his desire to turn America into something closer to a centralized, authoritarian state.

"He views himself as a big guy,” said Trump's former National Security Advisor John Bolton. "He likes dealing with other big guys, and big guys like Erdogan in Turkey get to put people in jail and you don’t have to ask anybody’s permission. He kind of likes that."

"He’s not a tough guy by any means, but in fact quite the opposite," said General Kelly. "But that’s how he envisions himself."
"My theory on why he likes the dictators so much is that’s who he is," Kelly explained. "Every incoming president is shocked that they actually have so little power without going to the Congress, which is a good thing."

"It’s Civics 101, separation of powers, three equal branches of government," Kelly went on. "But in his case, he was shocked that he didn’t have dictatorial-type powers to send US forces places or to move money around within the budget. And he looked at Putin and Xi and that nutcase in North Korea as people who were like him in terms of being a tough guy."

This is why Democrats correctly label Trump a fascist. He's not shy about who he admires or what he aspires to be. Given a chance to become president again, he will do everything in his power to become dictator for life.

May be an image of 1 person and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back