Political Cartoon

1716949794972.png

The only damned one you and your buds are most worried about is "Gays will be outlawed", but why is that when Trump has never once mentioned anything about Gays and their new found rights ?
It's because you all know it ain't about Trump, but it's more about taking Trump down just encase he might find himself being against the nastiness that keeps popping up as the culture attempts to normalize many things that don't jive with mainstream America. The left hates it when mainstream America starts breaking camp with their dumb aces.

Trump is a voter's man, because he listens and then acts if it's truly a legitimate concern that the people have when lines are being crossed. That's what the left is so afraid of.

Last edited:
Yall hate it when you can't split the party with your bull shite talking points. FACT !!
Why do you bother answering this mentally ill retard? It’s a complete waste of time, all he does is copy and paste bullshit from radical leftist propaganda websites. He’s the first and only poster I have put on ignore, deservedly. You should try it, instead of scrolling through page after page of his garbage.

Why do you bother answering this mentally ill retard? It’s a complete waste of time, all he does is copy and paste bullshit from radical leftist propaganda websites. He’s the first and only poster I have put on ignore, deservedly. You should try it, instead of scrolling through page after page of his garbage.
I know, I know.. It does get frustrating, but they hate it when people fight back. 😆 They want to be mainstream so bad, but they are revealing themselves to be the fool's that they are over and over again.

Forum List

Back