Political Cartoon

xlarge

Not mine but worthy of posting:
(Has anyone suggested he be mentally evaluated?) I mean, he did vote and is supporting the guy who was the catalyst for global instability and a few wars and horrific events, now claiming the Peacemaking former President will be the global threat is more than a little wackadoodle- it's pure delusional. Turns out a mirror is in order, the actor himself is the global threat.
580557241934c336.gif

(Has anyone suggested he be mentally evaluated?) I mean, he did vote and is supporting the guy who was the catalyst for global instability and a few wars and horrific events, now claiming the Peacemaking former President will be the global threat is more than a little wackadoodle- it's pure delusional. Turns out a mirror is in order, the actor himself is the global threat.
View attachment 953594
He's a disgrace to his Italian roots.

View attachment 953594
He looks like he's thinking - I followed the left into a hole again. When will my dumb ace learn ? 🤣

Forum List

Back