Political Cartoon

1722979346292.png

Versus weird and weirder.
Don rickles

And you dumb aces swear up and down that you are not part of a cult, yet when your evil masters speak and tell y'all a new catch phrase to parrot, then immediately in Jim Jones style, all of you run around with your kool-aid cups in your hands shouting "their weird" when everyone knows who the real damned weirdo's are. Rotflmbo 🤣

The first major decision a party nominee makes is their choice for Vice President. And Kamala Harris has made a great decision in choosing Governor Tim Walz to be her running mate.I've known Tim Walz for nearly two decades, first during his time in Congress and as Governor. A husband and father, he's been a school teacher and a high school football coach. He served for 24 years in the Army National Guard and became the highest ranking enlisted soldier to ever serve in Congress. As Governor, he's been a strong, principled, and effective leader.The Harris-Walz ticket will be a powerful voice for working people and America's great middle class. They will be the strongest defenders of our personal freedoms and our democracy. And they will ensure that America continues to lead the world and play its role as the indispensable nation.It's time for all Democrats—and indeed all Americans—committed to freedom, democracy, and American leadership in the world to rally behind the Harris-Walz ticket.Every generation of Americans faces a moment where they are asked to defend American democracy. That moment is now.

Biden Praises Harris-Walz Ticket, Calls On ‘All Americans’ To Defend Democracy

Biden putting his two cents worth in, uhhh is about as valuable as what him and his administration has made that two cents in the last 3.75 year's.

Worthless !!!

Wait, I thought them Vietnam vets were baby killers and murderers according to you hippie leftist, and now you are going to be proud of them eh ? OK I'm glad y'all have been rehabilitated over the year's. Maybe progress is taking place, no wait it's just political isn't it ?

Forum List

Back