Political Cartoon

walzisaweirdogjffkfkfflwnj.jpg

Tampon Timmy was hospitalized in Nebraska for.... and I quote from the newspaper... "over-ingesting horse semen".

I get it.... if I had a nickel for every time I had to get my stomach pumped for over-injesting horse jizz.... Holy fuck!!

The gift that keeps on giving!!! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

GUdXCSeXcAABPkv.jpg

This is not going away.... fucking AWOL deserter stolen valor coward needs exposure....

Yer an idiot, liar, traitor and domestic terrorist. I retired in 1990 but got recalled for 1991. Anyone care to guess what happened in 1991? I didn't set foot in Kuwait or Iran since the very early 70s. I was a bean counter for making sure that the NBC equipment was transferred from Dover to the ME. So I did support the kicking out of the Iranian military out of Kuwait. That that is equiv to Walz serving and supporting Enduring Freedom. Please stop spreading these lies.

Yer an idiot, liar, traitor and domestic terrorist. I retired in 1990 but got recalled for 1991. Anyone care to guess what happened in 1991? I didn't set foot in Kuwait or Iran since the very early 70s. I was a bean counter for making sure that the NBC equipment was transferred from Dover to the ME. So I did support the kicking out of the Iranian military out of Kuwait. That that is equiv to Walz serving and supporting Enduring Freedom. Please stop spreading these lies.
Your pathetic sniveling just proves you're a fucking liar. But we already knew that.

Here's some more shit you can apologize for... your boy was hospitalized for... and I quote from the newspaper article... "over-injesting horse semen". The stolen valor shit just took a back seat. :laughing0301:

GUdfNyFXoAEhzUZ.jpg

Have you noticed, that while Republicans claim to "Support Our Troops", when in fact they denigrate the U.S. Military every chance they get? Cadet Bone Spur never served single day in our Military. Snoreleone called the Men and Women who died in combat protecting our Democracy, "Suckers and Losers." He attacked Gold Star Families.....they support the troops....except for when they don't.

Forum List

Back