Political Cartoon

View attachment 1013212

View attachment 1013213

As if that is a literal statement dummy. Oh wait, maybe you are for the censoring of speech, and a more softy election where people just cave to the leftist crimes against this nation ? Allowing millions in for political purposes in hopes to use them in tragic or nefarious ways in order to try and win an election is yep criminal.

ElPoochoLocoWEB.jpg
Having fun are we ? So this is the grand leftist distraction to be used in hopes to take Americans eye off the prize eh ? It'll burn out, then what ? I mean you people just get more desperate and more desperate.

Hope it gets shanked....

View attachment 1013240
He's definitely going to the place where he'll wished that he wasn't. If they are living so peaceful and lethargic in life, then why are they going full on stupid when the people reject their nonsense in a political election ? I mean do they rely on government to look out for them like a bunch of fatherless children ? If they are living right, they won't need government to look out for them. Hell I never relied on government for anything in my life, otherwise I earned my way in life. I don't want or need government giving me chit unless it's already owed to me.

Forum List

Back