🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Correctness, Muslim terrorism...by Milo.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is Milo....giving a speech about the dangers of political correctness and muslim terrorism.....

and he defends the United States.....

Last edited:
Is Milo a twink? He looks, talks and acts like one, maybe even a sissy twink, no wonder he fears the Muslims so much...flack jacket and toughed bitch bois...

Milo's hindsight is so 20-20..yet all he does for a living is bitch about past tense....When did the GOP endorse gay fags? I thought it was wrong since they be Jesus freaks...

He got permanently banned from Twitter.

Yep...that is covered in another thread.....they banned him because he is a conservative..........I linked to quite a few articles....where they imply he is a racist...in true Alinsky fashion...without showing anything he did that was actually racist......

The left is in full Alinsky mode, lie, isolate, destroy......

Yep...that is covered in another thread.....they banned him because he is a conservative..........I linked to quite a few articles....where they imply he is a racist...in true Alinsky fashion...without showing anything he did that was actually racist......

A conservative ghey guy? In the GOP..No such animals according to right wingers...

A conservative ghey guy? In the GOP..No such animals according to right wingers...

Yeah.....try telling that to Milo....

Times have changed. "Liberals" now favor an ideology that wants death to gays. No surprise that the gay guy was the one who got the ban from twitter. They hate the gays....

Times have changed. "Liberals" now favor an ideology that wants death to gays.
You funny....

I bet you go to his ghey wedding and cry...

Times have changed. "Liberals" now favor an ideology that wants death to gays.
You funny....

You mean correct...

I'm not a cryer.....and he and I are against gay marriage.......

So you are both swingers?

So you are both swingers?

No....I'm not....if you listen to him......I don't think there is anything he doesn't swing.......

Here is Milo....giving a speech about the dangers of political correctness and muslim terrorism.....

and he defends the United States.....

There is a big difference between not wanting to bake a cake...and gunning gays down in a night club.

True.

Forum List

Back