Political Polls

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I don't believe in polls because they are misleading and just a topic for conversation. Hillary Clinton was favored to beat Trump by almost every poll in 2016 and you know how that turned out. The Red Wave predicted for Republicans to win the House in 2022 turned into a Red Trickle.

I don't believe in polls because they are misleading and just a topic for conversation. Hillary Clinton was favored to beat Trump by almost every poll in 2016 and you know how that turned out. The Red Wave predicted for Republicans to win the House in 2022 turned into a Red Trickle.

2016 was an anomaly and Hillary did win the popular vote. The polls were accurate in 2018, 2020, and 2022. The red wave turned into a trickle because of the Dobbs ruling and the polls began reflecting that into Election Day.

A few month ago Magadonia couldn't stop touting all the polls in Trump's favor. Now Kamala is leading and it's back to "all the polls are fake."

Polls are too easily manipulate. I look at the reality of the electoral college map.

2016 was an anomaly. The polls were accurate in 2018, 2020, and 2022. The red wave turned into a trickle because of the Dobbs ruling and the polls began reflecting that into Election Day.

A few month ago Magadonia couldn't stop touting all the polls in Trump's favor. Now Kamala is leading and it's back to "all the polls are fake."
Because the cackler is fake and real Americans aren't stupid.

There you go.....we are all stupid.

China is running the world and heavily influencing your leaders from California and NY.

They will choose your leader this time also.

All of the control of U.S MSM because Apple, companies from California want access to cheap labour and Wall Street wants the quick profits from Chinese stocks. It's akin to Germany running Polish media and companies just before the 1939 invasion.

The Powers That Be believe they are smarter, their intel more vast. They seem to forget the countless who went dark when Iran and China learned about their methods almost a decade ago. You don't know what you don't know and they have lost a step or two.

Sharpen up on your Mandarin.

Last edited:
2016 was an anomaly and Hillary did win the popular vote. The polls were accurate in 2018, 2020, and 2022. The red wave turned into a trickle because of the Dobbs ruling and the polls began reflecting that into Election Day.

I don't think polls are "fake" but they have proven to be less reliable in predicting voter turnout. In Kamala's case, the polls indicate the euphoria of Democrat supporters that Biden was forced out and now they have a chance.

I don't think polls are "fake" but they have proven to be less reliable in predicting voter turnout. In Kamala's case, the polls indicate the euphoria of Democrat supporters that Biden was forced out and now they have a chance.
Rasmussen has the actual, real, accurate data.....

So you might ask why do they waste our time with national polls?

Well that's because most of your ilk buy into it....Like they bought into FKB's "sharpness".

Useful idiots all.
Yes, the Dim polls are usually slow to update with "changing results, unlike Rasmussen who keeps daily tabs.
The cackler claims Trump is the servant of the rich, when she does best in the polls with the people making all the money.

A nice propaganda piece by you trying to justify the polling data but the fact is that Clinton was supposed to win the electoral college vote and the Dobbs ruling only had a minor effect on that election.

A nice propaganda piece by you trying to justify the polling data but the fact is that Clinton was supposed to win the electoral college vote and the Dobbs ruling only had a minor effect on that election.

What propaganda? Everything I said is factual and Dobbs was not minor. It destroyed your red wave. You can look at the RCP polling averages from 2022. About a month after that ruling the Republicans began losing their lead in the generic Congressional vote and that trend continued right up until Election Day. Women and Gen Z were registering to vote in record numbers after that ruling.

The problem with MAGA is you people don't live in the real world.

Forum List

Back