Political Polls

What propaganda? Everything I said is factual and Dobbs was not minor. It destroyed your red wave. You can look at the RCP polling averages from 2022. About a month after that ruling the Republicans began losing their lead in the generic Congressional vote and that trend continued right up until Election Day. Women and Gen Z were registering to vote in record numbers after that ruling.

The problem with MAGA is you people don't live in the real world.
So the Cackler and Timpon are the real world?
Our world is plenty real.

What propaganda? Everything I said is factual and Dobbs was not minor. It destroyed your red wave. You can look at the RCP polling averages from 2022. About a month after that ruling the Republicans began losing their lead in the generic Congressional vote and that trend continued right up until Election Day. Women and Gen Z were registering to vote in record numbers after that ruling.

Trust me, I do live in the real world and unlike you I don't favor a political party and try to be independent minded.

A nice propaganda piece by you trying to justify the polling data but the fact is that Clinton was supposed to win the electoral college vote and the Dobbs ruling only had a minor effect on that election.
That’s what makes it an anomaly. The definition of the word is something that deviates from what’s expected. That doesn’t discredit polls altogether

I don't believe in polls because they are misleading and just a topic for conversation. Hillary Clinton was favored to beat Trump by almost every poll in 2016 and you know how that turned out. The Red Wave predicted for Republicans to win the House in 2022 turned into a Red Trickle.

we know our candidate may not win .. the left absolutely refuses to admit that there candidate may not win ..

we know our candidate may not win .. the left absolutely refuses to admit that there candidate may not win ..
I know. The left really proved that when they stormed the capital building when Trump won the 2016 election didn’t they?

I know. The left really proved that when they stormed the capital building when Trump won the 2016 election didn’t they?
2 hrs of brief violence by a few dozen idiots .. the right has no where near the violent history as the left .. and if Trump wins do you actually believe no violence will be committed by the left ..

or when the left set fires and injured over 2 dozen Secrete Service members and the sitting POTUS had to moved to a secure bunker when the left tried to storm the WH gates !

Forum List

Back