Political prisoner Dinesh D'souza...learned something about democrats in prison...

Yeah, they pretty much are. They were overlooked in the case of the Clintons who had many situations were straw doners were used.

Powerful bosses in the demagogue party have a different law than the one that covers peasants and Republicans.

We are a nation where law and justice depends on party affiliation and connections.

He's a convicted criminal my little infant, he's not Jesus incarnate.

He did nothing that thousand of Democrat political operatives haven't done. If he's a criminal, then every Democrat is a criminal.
Evidence?
Little infant has none of course. It's just that in his world the other side is much worse, which makes his side better....

The evidence is so abundant there's no need to list for anyone who isn't a rabid partisan. Just consider the cattle futures scam. Does anyone believe that Hillary actually made the trades to turn $1,000 into $100,000?

What does a fake scandal from 40 years ago have to do with straw donations?

How was it fake? Do you believe that Hillary traded cattle futures?

He's a convicted criminal my little infant, he's not Jesus incarnate.

He did nothing that thousand of Democrat political operatives haven't done. If he's a criminal, then every Democrat is a criminal.
Evidence?
Little infant has none of course. It's just that in his world the other side is much worse, which makes his side better....

The evidence is so abundant there's no need to list for anyone who isn't a rabid partisan. Just consider the cattle futures scam. Does anyone believe that Hillary actually made the trades to turn $1,000 into $100,000?

How about the straw donations to her charity while she was Secretary of State.....? on top of all the other corruption....selling the White House to the Chinese when they were in office for example....

Or....when al gore and his people funneled money through the Buhdist temple......

Evidence?

How about the straw donations to her charity while she was Secretary of State.....? on top of all the other corruption....selling the White House to the Chinese when they were in office for example....

Or....when al gore and his people funneled money through the Buhdist temple......
American politics is for sale. Is this news to you?

Evidence?

How was it fake? Do you believe that Hillary traded cattle futures?

Why wouldn't I believe that she did? There are plenty of records that show it.

Evidence?

Do you understand what a "straw donation" is?

Evidence?

What's "fake" about it? Did Hillary claim she turned $1,000 into $100,000 by trading cattle futures or not?

It's a "fake" scandal because no matter how hard you guys tried, you couldn't even make it a scandal back in 1992.

Yes, she says she made $99,000 trading cattle futures. No foul play was ever discovered, no charges were ever filed (and it happened back in 1978).

Still waiting for some evidence of all those "Clinton Straw Donors" you were talking about.

Anyone who believes she made those trades legally is a certified fool. It's statistically impossible.

What's "fake" about it? Did Hillary claim she turned $1,000 into $100,000 by trading cattle futures or not?

It's a "fake" scandal because no matter how hard you guys tried, you couldn't even make it a scandal back in 1992.

Yes, she says she made $99,000 trading cattle futures. No foul play was ever discovered, no charges were ever filed (and it happened back in 1978).

Still waiting for some evidence of all those "Clinton Straw Donors" you were talking about.

Anyone who believes she made those trades legally is a certified fool. It's statistically impossible.

"Statistically impossible" is what we in the business call an oxymoron.

Thanks for identifying yourself as a fool. You would defend Hillary if she was video taped buying crack from FBI agents.

Thanks for identifying yourself as a fool. You would defend Hillary if she was video taped buying crack from FBI agents.

You misunderstand. I have no opinion as to whether or not those cattle future trades were legal or not. I just don't care about them, at all - and neither does anyone else, as has been made clear by how much this "scandal" failed to gain traction the last time you guys tried it 20 years ago.

What does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread, anyway?

You still haven't provided any support for your claims of Democratic straw donors. Perhaps you forgot.

Dinesh D'souza was targeted by obama...sent to prison for something that is done by countless political operatives around the country....and while he was in prison he may have found the real motives of democrats....

Obama nemesis freed from nightly confinement

D’Souza said his confinement “expanded my horizons in ways the left never intended.”

“The left, by targeting me for selective prosecution, intended to teach me a lesson. But the lesson I’ve learned is, I’m sure, not the lesson the left wanted me to learn,” he said.

‘Stealing America’

D’Souza told WND the title of his new book will be “Stealing America.”

“The theme is that we think of American politics as a clash of ideas in that we stand for ‘liberty’ while the left stands for ‘justice’; we stand for ‘freedom,’ they stand for ‘equality,’ and I have spent most of my career debating these ideas,” he explained.

Dinesh D’Souza (Courtesy Dinesh D’Souza)

“But one of the things I learned in confinement was the hardened criminals I met, even as they were preparing to be released back in society, continue to live at the most basic level.”

He said that instead of discussing issues theoretically, he learned the ideology of the criminal is, “How do I get more?”

“It doesn’t matter whether it is right for them to get more, but if they have to stage a song and dance to get more, their only question is, ‘What is the best song and dance routine I can come up with to get people to go along with my con job or my scam?’

“So, I began to sit back and look at progressives in the Democratic Party as con artists who aren’t really attempting to achieve a rival view of America, but are attempting to transfer wealth, power and resources away from the ‘haves’ in favor of themselves.”

"Dinesh D'souza was targeted by obama...sent to prison for something that is done by countless political operatives around the country."

What is it with you whiners? Why is it you think some criminals should get a pass? And why do you always blame Obama for the criminals' actions and for getting sent to jail?

Grow up and quit blaming others for the consequences of your own actions.

We don't think criminals should get a pass. That's why we constantly point out the criminality of the Clintons and the rest of the Democrat party.

So you agree that the OP is full of shit to call Souza some sort of political prisoner..

You misunderstand. I have no opinion as to whether or not those cattle future trades were legal or not. I just don't care about them, at all - and neither does anyone else, as has been made clear by how much this "scandal" failed to gain traction the last time you guys tried it 20 years ago.

What does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread, anyway?

You still haven't provided any support for your claims of Democratic straw donors. Perhaps you forgot.

{
As Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton ran for president in 2008, one of her most enthusiastic financial supporters was Sant Singh Chatwal, an Indian-American hotel and restaurant owner, whose relationship with the Clintons dated back years.

Mr. Chatwal was a regular at Clinton campaign events in New York, a genial and gregarious presence in his red turban. He had directed more than $200,000 through his businesses to her 2000 Senate campaign, when unregulated “soft-money” donations were still permissible.

Both Bill and Hillary Clinton, along with Senator Charles E. Schumer and Representative Richard A. Gephardt, were guests at the wedding of one of Mr. Chatwal’s sons, Vivek, at Tavern on the Green in New York City in 2002.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/18/nyregion/clinton-backer-pleads-guilty-in-a-straw-donor-scheme.html

Unlike D'Souza, this man paid no fines - and SURE the fuck didn't go to jail.

We have FAR different laws for democrats than for the commoners and Republicans.

Party membership has it's privileges - like you are above the fucking law...

Forum List

Back