Political violence

You’ll still be poor and stupid. You guys are settling for a small victory and gonna act like it lived up to the “Historic” ass kicking you promised in March. Pussies. You can’t even win midterms like the Democrats do.
Here is something you won't do.

Go look up all the seats in the US Congress, the state legislatures, and the governorships Obama lost in his two years.

Or what Joe Biden would have you think when he's desperately pandering for vote's.... Him and his party are the worst.

Democrats only vote out of hatred or fear anymore. Biden's trying to scare them to the polls. :laughing0301:

Democrats only vote out of hatred or fear anymore. Biden's trying to scare them to the polls. :laughing0301:
Anyone with half a brain can see it.... After all that has been learned about the Democrat's, people will have no excuse if they lose this thing. The panderers are gonna pander, and they are only affecting their small base in which the media swells into the fire breathing jackace large numbers that they aren't.

Obama really looks desperate by the bull crap he's slinging.. ROTFLMBO 🤣.. Talk about being washed up and his car salesman bull crap not working anymore.. ROTFLMBO 🤣

Anyone with half a brain can see it.... After all that has been learned about the Democrat's, people will have no excuse if they lose this thing. The panderers are gonna pander, and they are only affecting their small base in which the media swells into the fire breathing jackace large numbers that they aren't.

Obama really looks desperate by the bull crap he's slinging.. ROTFLMBO 🤣.. Talk about being washed up and his car salesman bull crap not working anymore.. ROTFLMBO 🤣

Definitely not working anymore. I had to suffer through every election ad on TV from 2000 to now, and not once did I ever get the chance to push any grannys in wheelchairs over a cliff, or make anyone's grampaw eat dog food.

Those Democrats really got my hopes up, but lately I'm disappointed in them.

Definitely not working anymore. I had to suffer through every election ad on TV from 2000 to now, and not once did I ever get the chance to push any grannys in wheelchairs over a cliff, or make anyone's grampaw eat dog food.

Those Democrats really got my hopes up, but lately I'm disappointed in them.
They lie so bad that it would dash anyone's hope's in making them appear as truth teller's or even make them proud.. 😂

Gotta be stressing their little demonic helper's out because they've lost their magic touch.

Here is something you won't do.

Go look up all the seats in the US Congress, the state legislatures, and the governorships Obama lost in his two years.
Dipshit. He was president for 8 years not 2. Bush, Clinton, Obama, and Trump all lost their midterms. Biden will lose less than most of them. Thanks for the opportunity to brag.

Dipshit. He was president for 8 years not 2. Bush, Clinton, Obama, and Trump all lost their midterms. Biden will lose less than most of them. Thanks for the opportunity to brag.
Wow, went right over your pointed head, didn't it?

Forum List

Back