Politically.What If There Are No Shootings Thru November 6?,Then What?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:1peleas: It seems that School Shootings will be the main issue this fall, well according to the loony left. And that over 55% of us are going to vote for Democrats because if the Dem's take the white house back in January, all school shootings will stop. :auiqs.jpg:
But what if all remains quiet right thru the mid-terms, and the economy keeps jamming?
We know that most voting Americans wont be thinking about guns/shootings/the right for bears and Americans to bear arms, right?
:cul2:
This is something we can just ponder over for a while. The left needs these shootings to give us all a reason to vote for them. Let's just hope we dont have any more of these tragedy's, then hopefully, the left will have nothing to run on come Sept/Oct.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :goodposting:

guess they can run on the fact that all white people are racists again

maybe the left will run for the rights of white people to switch their race to black or hispanic?

No shootings, how wonderful would that be.
Too bad democrats resist every effort to stop them, huh? I think shootings will be reduced now that the facts have some out that LE did nothing to stop the one in FL, and schools allow the little thugs to commit crimes free of punishment.

No shootings, how wonderful would that be.
Too bad democrats resist every effort to stop them, huh? I think shootings will be reduced now that the facts have some out that LE did nothing to stop the one in FL, and schools allow the little thugs to commit crimes free of punishment.
can you just imagine if Queen Pelosi had another major brain freeze and inadvertantly said on live TV that we need more of these tragedys to get our point across?
:oops-28:

:1peleas: It seems that School Shootings will be the main issue this fall, well according to the loony left. And that over 55% of us are going to vote for Democrats because if the Dem's take the white house back in January, all school shootings will stop. :auiqs.jpg:
But what if all remains quiet right thru the mid-terms, and the economy keeps jamming?
We know that most voting Americans wont be thinking about guns/shootings/the right for bears and Americans to bear arms, right?
This is something we can just ponder over for a while. The left needs these shootings to give us all a reason to vote for them. Let's just hope we dont have any more of these tragedy's, then hopefully, the left will have nothing to run on come Sept/Oct.

There is no doubt that Democrats are going to take over this coming November, and the overwhelming majority are in favor for a ban on semi's. Americans are clearly sick & tired of semi automatic assault type weapons.

So anyone owning an AR-15, AK's & other type semi automatic weapons would be very wise to take it to a pawn shop and trade it in on a gun they're not going to go after. You're not going to be able to take a semi automatic to a gun range or out to your favorite target spot without having it seized. Or you'll just have to keep it stored for the rest of your life and hope for an invasion to use it. If you take in now, you'll get a decent deal, if you wait until after the election it's junk metal, and you won't get a penny for it. The RAMBO days are definitely over.

march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

you're not going to fight this.

maybe these babies should try to put these shows on in very red southern states

There is no doubt that Democrats are going to take over this coming November, and the overwhelming majority are in favor for a ban on semi's. Americans are clearly sick & tired of semi automatic assault type weapons.

So anyone owning an AR-15, AK's & other type semi automatic weapons would be very wise to take it to a pawn shop and trade it in on a gun they're not going to go after. You're not going to be able to take a semi automatic to a gun range or out to your favorite target spot without having it seized. Or you'll just have to keep it stored for the rest of your life and hope for an invasion to use it. If you take in now, you'll get a decent deal, if you wait until after the election it's junk metal, and you won't get a penny for it. The RAMBO days are definitely over.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Really? I ain't giving up any guns. You and the fascists will have to kill me. That being said, come get them traitor.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Really? I ain't giving up any guns. You and the fascists will have to kill me. That being said, come get them traitor.

It's only a dumb ass that doesn't see what's coming. If you want a worthless semi-automatic keep it. You won't be able take it out to use it. If you do color it GONE. You won't be able to sell it--it turns into junk metal. So you'll get to store it for the rest of your life and hope for an invasion before you can break it out again---:auiqs.jpg:

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

Last edited:

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

It's only a dumb ass that doesn't see what's coming. If you want a worthless semi-automatic keep it. You won't be able take it out to use it. If you do color it GONE. You won't be able to sell it--it turns into junk metal.
Fake news.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

It's only a dumb ass that doesn't see what's coming. If you want a worthless semi-automatic keep it. You won't be able take it out to use it. If you do color it GONE. You won't be able to sell it--it turns into junk metal.
Fake news.

I THINK YOU MEAN FAKE PICTURES---:auiqs.jpg:

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Fake news.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg
Thanks. I've never seen as many unarmed imbeciles gathered in one place begging to be targets!:21::21::21::21::21:

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Fake news.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg
Thanks. I've never seen as many unarmed imbeciles gathered in one place begging to be targets!:21::21::21::21::21:
were there 70 Million babies in these photos?

Fake news.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg
idiots

Fake news.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg
idiots
lets say that at least 70 Million Gun owners show up at the polls come November 6. and how many people are registered as gun hating loons?

Fake news.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg
idiots
lets say that at least 70 Million Gun owners show up at the polls come November 6. and how many people are registered as gun hating loons?
More than 1.

unlike lowlife internet trolls, most normal people don't want kids killed.

but then again, trumpscum aren't normal.

Forum List

Back