Politically "Woke" NBA finals ratings plunge 45%. Lowest in over 25 years.

Gee Lebron, I guess America really doesn't give a shit what you think about politics. Stick to putting a ball thru a hoop like a trained seal.

So it's only because Lebron said something, Arenas, sports bars and big family gatherings shutdowns had nothing to do with it..(rolls eyes)

Gee Lebron, I guess America really doesn't give a shit what you think about politics. Stick to putting a ball thru a hoop like a trained seal.
Is that really it or because it's a f*cked up season all around?

So it's only because Lebron said something, Arenas, sports bars and big family gatherings shutdowns had nothing to do with it..(rolls eyes)
Logic dictates that if the only way to watch a game is at home, the ratings would be up, Dummy. All those people who would be at the arena or in bars would be tuned in at home.

But then, you and logic have never been introduced.

:oops8:

i cant believe that BLM is written right on the court,,dont they know that 90% of us dont approve of it?

If those people don't have a TV at home they can always clean out a Best Buy. And yes, those sports heroes should just play and keep they mouf shet.

And look here . This poor cyclist said something positive about Trump. And you won't believe what he did next . Yep he is a white supremacist and a Nazi. He dared use a black hand as a emoji.... nooooooo not that ..... democrats are morons .

Start a rival basketball league that checks its politics and social campaigns at the door and focuses on uniting people through entertainment and their love of the game.

What a dunce.

Take that bullshit somewhere else.

No one is buying it.

Start a rival basketball league that checks its politics and social campaigns at the door and focuses on uniting people through entertainment and their love of the game.
I think something deeper and broader is at play here.

People are finally realizing that actually DOING SPORTS beats the hell out of WATCHING sports.

Sports as a major entertainment industry I think is going to go into a steep decline now.

It is a useless waste of time for everyone, playing a damned childs game.

Let's see if we can get it down to 90%. You wanna bet that even at that these idiots STILL don't get it that America doesn't like or want what they are selling?

Lebron isn't worried about that.

oba-gif_15_delay-0.1s.gif

I cannot help but wonder if the NBA is going to go bankrupt.

With TV revenues down due to poor audience, how can they pay all those salaries they signed with the billionaire players?

Nobody likes people wallowing in self pity. The BLM bullshit is getting real old. We were much better off before Obama reset the racial boundaries back to the 60s style. Viva Trump, the inclusive President.

What did the NHL ratings look like this year?

How about MLB are their ratings going through the roof.

How about NASCAR are their ratings going through the roof.

Nobody likes people wallowing in self pity. The BLM bullshit is getting real old. We were much better off before Obama reset the racial boundaries back to the 60s style. Viva Trump, the inclusive President.

Yea you're right, racist like you never want to see the change of racial equality.

Let's see if we can get it down to 90%. You wanna bet that even at that these idiots STILL don't get it that America doesn't like or want what they are selling?

Yea because we seen how Muhammad Ali was treated. Good thing we had men in the past like Jim Brown, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Carlos Smith, etc.

1601630756202.png

It's a great thing that these black men didn't act like trained seals.

Forum List

Back