Politician and 2 reporters shot dead in Finland

Wellllllllll
carlin10.png

Why? Because I don't approve of politicians treating other human beings like their property?

What a fucked up dystopian world we live in....

Fine with the politician. Not the journalists.

It's a town of 27,000. A politician in Finland isn't like the corrupt nonsense you see in the US, he was probably just some clever guy who was doing a job.

She was the head of the city council.

So she deserved to die?

Say WHAT?

Was that supposed to be to the OP? I don't get it.

Read what Onyx said.

Read what *I* said. It was my post you responded to. You want to respond to Onyx, respond to Onyx.
You owe me an apology.

It's a town of 27,000. A politician in Finland isn't like the corrupt nonsense you see in the US, he was probably just some clever guy who was doing a job.

All politicians are self-serving. When we look at a stripper, we can take a fair guess that they have daddy issues.

Do you believe there is no corruption in Finland? Are you so easily duped? Besides, the actual policies in the country of Finland are evil and abusive, so I spit on this chicks grave.

Rest assured, the rest of us spit on you and we don't need to wait for a grave. Go drown in your own puke.

The woman merely sat on her city council in a town of 27 thousand. Community servant, mother of two. Go read your internet-tough-guy posts to those two children. Fucking wimp.

Rest assured, the rest of us spit on you and we don't need to wait for a grave. Go drown in your own puke.

The woman merely sat on her city council in a town of 27 thousand. Community servant, mother of two. Go read your internet-tough-guy posts to those two children. Fucking wimp.

It looks like I struck a nerve. Talk about stockholm syndrome.

I would however take back my comment about spitting on her grave. It is for the best that she is dead, but often it is hard to forget that there is still humanity in a person that dehumanizes themselves and others so much.

So she deserved to die?

Say WHAT?

Read what Onyx said.

Read what *I* said. It was my post you responded to. You want to respond to Onyx, respond to Onyx.
You owe me an apology.

You jump in on a conversation, then demand to know what was said when it's quite clear what was said if you'd bothered to read the thread, and now you're demanding an apology.

Okay, I'm sorry you jumped in on my thread and made yourself look silly. Happy now?

So she deserved to die?

Say WHAT?

Read what Onyx said.

You owe me an apology.

You jump in on a conversation, then demand to know what was said when it's quite clear what was said if you'd bothered to read the thread, and now you're demanding an apology.

Okay, I'm sorry you jumped in on my thread and made yourself look silly. Happy now?

"Your" thread? In what universe is this "your" thread? Do you have a sock or something?
You jumped on my post, implying I said she "deserved to die". FUCK you.

Stay classy asshole. And go learn how to fucking read.

False flag.

Finland has no guns. They have gun control!

Are you being sarcastic or do you really believe that Finland has tough gun control laws? Finland has the highest rate of firearm ownership in Europe and the third highest in the world, behind only the United States and Yemen.

Please advise if you were being sarcastic or are just a moron.

So she deserved to die?

Say WHAT?

Read what Onyx said.

You owe me an apology.

"Your" thread? In what universe is this "your" thread? Do you have a sock or something?

Wow, insults.

What the heck! What's wrong with Finland now? It has always been a calm and peaceful country and now three murders at the same time! :(
Anyway I don't think she was a very important politician. Just a major of a little country.
And she was also a mother :cry:
But even if she was the worst Finnish politician ever why did they kill those 2 reporters? :dunno:

Say WHAT?

Read what Onyx said.

You owe me an apology.

Wow, insults.

Wow, still no apology.

Forum List

Back