Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

I am completely destroyed Tommy!

I will think hard and long ( what I am thinking about is hard and long ) and reflect on how people should do as what society deem to be right…
Chin up Bruce. Its always darkest before the dawn. And these weirdos havent gone full Crumbley yet.

Very bright American He probably got some more votes

Yes because christians celebrating the birth of their savior is the right time to campaign for votes.

I swear, everything with you people is about politics.

It's tacky and sick to use the holidays to campaign and even more sick to use semi automatic weapons to do it.

I'm sure that the holy trinity approves of changing the birth of the christian savior into a political campaign.

NOT.

You must not be christian.

They are actually celebrating the second amendments original intention, that they hope will return one day; controlling blacks. The second means so much more than owning guns. I own lot's of guns, and have never felt the need to display them and myself to the public. It's a power thing for them. Kyle Rittenhouse was a prime example of this power he intended to display, and he did. Except he shot the wrong one's.

The whole showing the whole world what you have gun wise is not something I ever understood.

People take these pictures precisely because of the reaction they illicit from those who oppose gun ownership...

Most on here do not oppose gun ownership. I am all for gun ownership and own many guns. But I will always laugh at these morons virtue signaling and the the same time letting the whole world know what guns they have

1638807424620.png

People take these pictures precisely because of the reaction they illicit from those who oppose gun ownership...
...and these Moon Bats fell for it hook, line and sinker.
Guns and religion? Seriously? What does Jesus say about this, while Trump's base walks around with a hard on at church knowing what the second was originally intended for? LOL! What a bunch of sick ass people.
Families take pictures at Christmas for a variety of reasons.

I've seen them with dogs and cats.

I've seen them with their cars.

I've seen them with silly clothes and in silly places.

This family chose to show their appreciation for an American Liberty.

There is nothing wrong with that.

God bless them. The right to keep and bear arms is a god endowed Liberty according to the Founding Fathers of this country.

The whole showing the whole world what you have gun wise is not something I ever understood.
Me neither. My guns are locked up in my house. They aren't on display in my house, and I don't post them or me on a Christmas card. Like I said, doing that means so much more to them than celebrating Christmas. These folks are obsessed with power and control. That's what really all this is about.

Once again, the second was written up to control slaves. What does that mean exactly? It means power, and it means control over minorities. In their own sick way, it still does today. If they could go back to those days of really controlling them in that way, they'd do it without reservation. Their big fear is that minorities are allowed on our streets across this country, "legally."

The second means way more than personal defense. Believe me.

Guns and religion? Seriously? What does Jesus say about this, while Trump's base walks around with a hard on at church knowing what the second was originally intended for? LOL! What a bunch of sick ass people.
Another single digit IQ Dimtard who can't follow a conversation.

You want a picture of a family around a tree, everyone getting an abortion?

How about a family around a tree holding bibles and maybe a cross. You know, show that religion is just as important as guns.

Forum List

Back