Politicians ‘playing to their base’...Republican vs. Democrat

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We hear people use the statement all the time as a way to ridicule the politicians doing the ‘“playing”. Isn’t that what politicians are supposed to do...say things and do things their “base” wants to hear and see done?

Let’s look at some of the things a politician might say to energize their base while pissing off the opposing party.
Republicans:
“It’s time to shut the border down, build a wall and stop the invasion.”
“It’s time to lower taxes, get people off welfare and working to support themselves.”
“It’s time to enforce our laws and treat criminals like the trash they are.”
“It’s time to deregulate industry so businesses can’t get more done and employ more people.”
“It’s time to improve healthcare for ALL.”
“We must keep degenerate men out of women’s restrooms.”

Democrats:
“It’s time to change policy and make life easier here for illegal aliens.”
“It’s time to take more from our hardest working most productive and give it to those who have made bad decisions in life.”
“It’s time to decriminalize certain activities to make life easier for those having trouble following the rules.”
“It’s time to regulate businesses and discourage them from expanding.”
“It’s time to improve healthcare for the lowest one third.”
“Equal rights, a man in a dress should have the right to shit next to little girls.”

I am not making any of this up, these are the things said by politicians that would energize their base. This makes it pretty simple to create a profile for exactly what type of person is part of which base...huh?

Stupidest post ever. Sow me one democrat politician that has said those things. The fake news runs strong with this one.

2f9521f2368d084cb217912485ea141c.jpg

We hear people use the statement all the time as a way to ridicule the politicians doing the ‘“playing”. Isn’t that what politicians are supposed to do...say things and do things their “base” wants to hear and see done?

Let’s look at some of the things a politician might say to energize their base while pissing off the opposing party.
Republicans:
“It’s time to lower taxes, get people off welfare and working to support themselves.”
“It’s time to deregulate industry so businesses can’t get more done and employ more people.”

Democrats:
“It’s time to take more from our hardest working most productive and give it to those who have made bad decisions in life.”
“It’s time to decriminalize certain activities to make life easier for those having trouble following the rules.”
“Equal rights, a man in a dress should have the right to shit next to little girls.”

I am not making any of this up, these are the things said by politicians that would energize their base. This makes it pretty simple to create a profile for exactly what type of person is part of which base...huh?

a711e3ed2203db12612ea5db83375b678d4f61cc9120d7bdefcbd54856229401.jpg

It's time to improve healthcare for ALL

Complete lie. Republicans block any measure to lower drug costs and fight generics to save Americans billions because republicans take so much dirty money form the big drug companies. Drug companies have successfully blocked a bill that allows generic makers to get their generic products to market. The bill is proposed to save 3.4 Billion for consumers and taxpayers, but of course the republicans will block that and we have to pay more. Meanwhile republicans collect their money from these same drug companies.

theintercept.com/2018/02/08/spending-bill-creates-act-drug-prices/

Oh look drug companies have just raised the price of insulin by 5000% forcing hard working Americans to pay substantially more or... DIE. Of course republicans have no problem with this as they continue to take dirty money from drug companies. Of course democrats oppose this, but they are powerless to stop the corrupt republican party.

Protesters at Sanofi in Cambridge decry high price of insulin - The Boston Globe

The fake news runs strong with this one.

Stupidest post ever. Sow me one democrat politician that has said those things. The fake news runs strong with this one.

Republicans:

Democrats:

There is no way you fools are serious...anybody who spends any amount of time on this board and or whom pays attention to politics would agree that I’m spot on.
You fools would have refuted my claims one by one if you could...but instead you scream liar at the sky and post teenager level memes. I get it.

Complete lie. Republicans block any measure to lower drug costs and fight generics to save Americans billions because republicans take so much dirty money form the big drug companies. Drug companies have successfully blocked a bill that allows generic makers to get their generic products to market. The bill is proposed to save 3.4 Billion for consumers and taxpayers, but of course the republicans will block that and we have to pay more. Meanwhile republicans collect their money from these same drug companies.

Oh look drug companies have just raised the price of insulin by 5000% forcing hard working Americans to pay substantially more or... DIE. Of course republicans have no problem with this as they continue to take dirty money from drug companies. Of course democrats oppose this, but they are powerless to stop the corrupt republican party.

Protesters at Sanofi in Cambridge decry high price of insulin - The Boston Globe

WHOOPSIE
Someone got caught lying again...I’d pretend I didn’t see this if I were you.
Unknown_2.png

WHOOPSIE
Someone got caught lying again...I’d pretend I didn’t see this if I were you.
Unknown_2.png

We're talking about policy and we're talking about congress.

Whoopsie I think you should not pretend to see the facts:

Republicans block any measure to lower drug costs and fight generics to save Americans billions because republicans take so much dirty money form the big drug companies. Drug companies have successfully blocked a bill that allows generic makers to get their generic products to market. The bill is proposed to save 3.4 Billion for consumers and taxpayers, but of course the republicans will block that and we have to pay more. Meanwhile republicans collect their money from these same drug companies.

The fake news runs strong with this one. I got the facts you got the fake news.

Republicans:

Democrats:

There is no way you fools are serious...anybody who spends any amount of time on this board and or whom pays attention to politics would agree that I’m spot on.
You fools would have refuted my claims one by one if you could...but instead you scream liar at the sky and post teenager level memes. I get it.
I say again show me where any democrat has said any of those things...

If you can't then shut the fuck up and go spread you lies on the Foxnews website

Republicans:

Democrats:

I say again show me where any democrat has said any of those things...

If you can't then shut the fuck up and go spread you lies on the Foxnews website

I’ll play along since I aim to enlighten the ignorant.
Let’s start at the top....
Look up this thing you’ve never heard of called “sanctuary cities” and the policies set forth by Mexicrats.
TA-DA....this shit is way too easy. You’re welcome in advance, what else can I teach you?
(now pretend you didn’t see this post and save face)

Stupidest post ever. Sow me one democrat politician that has said those things.
Well, talk radio SAYS that Democrats say that, so that's pretty much the same as Democrats saying it, because talk radio speaks The Truth 'n stuff.

Something like that.

:spinner:

“I’ll play along since I aim to enlighten the ignorant.
Look up this thing you’ve never heard of called “sanctuary cities” and the policies set forth by Mexicrats.
TA-DA....this shit is way too easy. You’re welcome in advance, what else can I teach you?
(now pretend you didn’t see this post and save face)”

Well, talk radio SAYS that Democrats say that, so that's pretty much the same as Democrats saying it, because talk radio speaks The Truth 'n stuff.

Something like that.

All you need to do is provide the quote.

You're on the internet. Go ahead.

Something like that.

Haha..oh now I get it...haha...you dumbasses have to see the exact wording.
You fools just keep fucking yourselves harder....thanks for that.

Republicans:

Democrats:

That's the problem with your kind. The weird things you say. Let's look at a couple.

There is no invasion. Only t@rds believe there is.

Republicans get the most welfare. If you didn't feed them, they would starve.

“It’s time to enforce our laws and treat criminals like the trash they are.” I agree. And we are identifying them:
Jan 1st, Democrats opening 85 investigations into Trump and the GOP. Finally, it's about time!!!!

“It’s time to decriminalize certain activities to make life easier for those having trouble following the rules.” Wrong. We feel the Trump Administration needs to be accountable.

I can't get through all of them. They are just too stupid.

Something like that.

So you were lying.

Or, in talk radio parlance, spreading The Truth.

Okay, thanks. Very enlightening, indeed.

Something like that.

The evidence is in it's head, where the delusions originated.

Something like that.

So you were lying.

Or, in talk radio parlance, spreading The Truth.

Okay, thanks. Very enlightening, indeed.

Mac, you have stooped to a whole new low. You’re losing it bud. Go split hairs with other fools please.

Republicans:

Democrats:

2f9521f2368d084cb217912485ea141c.jpg

Forum List

Back