🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLITICO stands by its story on Carson's West Point claims

What's to bash other than it's a worthless article.

True or not ????

Who really cares ?

They all lie ? If this is his worst, he's in great shape.

Aw, so now it's all just irrelevant...

Unless, of course, you are small minded asshole.

So I am sure it's the center of your universe.

No offense, but you sound old...and really stupid.

Be offended, you ARE OLD AND REALLY STUPID, Squaw!

Give us a similar ad for the time period when Rain Man Carson said it happened.
I hope when Carson becomes president, he cuts back on your tax payer funded liquor. You are losing your mind.

Editor’s note: POLITICO stands by its reporting on this story, which has been updated to reflect Ben Carson’s on the record response. The original story and headline said that Carson’s campaign had admitted he"fabricated" a "full scholarship" from West Point, but now Carson denies that his campaign’s statement constituted such an admission, and the story and headline were changed to reflect that. POLITICO’s reporting established that Carson said he received a "full scholarship" from West Point, in writing and in public appearances over the years — but in fact he did not and there is actually no such thing as a "full scholarship" to the taxpayer-funded academy. And today in response to POLITICO he acknowledged for the first time that was not the case. Carson never explicitly wrote that he had applied for admission to West Point, although that was the clear implication of his claim to have received an offer of a "full scholarship," a point that POLITICO’s initial report should have made clear.

Read more: Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point 'scholarship' but never applied - POLITICO

Politico has merely updated its story to reflect new information - but stands by its original story.
The New Republican stood by their slanderous lies against republicans too until it was revealed that 27 of the articles were fake.

"Stephen Randall Glass (born September 15, 1972)[1] is an American former journalist. In 1998, it was revealed that as many as half of his published articles were fabrications."

Republicans are too thin skinned to be in politics ... unless its running for street sweeper.

Sounds like a silly Witch Hunt to me. The hacks at Politico need to get a life. We've got much bigger things to worry about. And who's Politico backing? I mean, Carson's ole 'Honest Abe' compared to Hillary.

Sounds like a silly Witch Hunt to me. The hacks at Politico need to get a life. We've got much bigger things to worry about. And compared to Hillary, he's ole 'Honest Abe.'
That's exactly what it is, they are trying to Herman Cain him.

Sounds like a silly Witch Hunt to me. The hacks at Politico need to get a life. We've got much bigger things to worry about. And compared to Hillary, he's ole 'Honest Abe.'

You mean other than selecting the next president?

Politico is backing the most dishonest corrupt asshole in the race. It's all-in on getting Hillary elected. But Politico is irrelevant anyway. Not many even know what it is.

No one cares what you think or any of the other libs on here. You weren't going to vote for him anyway.

No one cares what you think or any of the other libs on here. You weren't going to vote for him anyway.

Yeah, they're the people who are backing the most despicable corrupt candidate in the race. They have no right to question anyone's integrity.

Yeah, they're the people who are backing the most despicable corrupt candidate in the race. They have no right to question anyone's integrity.

Really? Practice saying Madam President.

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton At Her Worst Would Be Better Than The GOP Candidate At His Best

Really? Practice saying Madam President.

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton At Her Worst Would Be Better Than The GOP Candidate At His Best
Lol Hillary is despicable.

17 year old kids contemplating going to college, and trying to figure out how to pay for it all, quickly find that a lot of them offer "scholarships" to deserving students who worked hard and produced top grades.

They also get told that the military academies offer a solid education and pay your way all the way through, every dime of it, for every student. And they say, "Wow, what a great scholarship that is!"

And Democrats come along and say they are lying.

17 year old kids contemplating going to college, and trying to figure out how to pay for it all, quickly find that a lot of them offer "scholarships" to deserving students who worked hard and produced top grades.

They also get told that the military academies offer a solid education and pay your way all the way through, every dime of it, for every student. And they say, "Wow, what a great scholarship that is!"

And Democrats come along and say they are lying.

No, we're just saying that Carson was lying by the way he worded his story.

BREAKING NEWS POLITICO HAS JUST UPDATED THERE BEN CARSON STORY.
12208868_737659629668586_9206622462770317302_n.jpg

The same idiots that say Benghazi isn't a big deal or that Obama's previous bios, two by his editor and one when he was running for Illinois senate, were typos. Now they are going after Carson and leaving no stone unturned. They are digging hard and one look at the current polls explains why. The liberal media has done more vetting on Carson the last few months than they have on Obama in over 8 years.

And the stuff they are throwing at Carson is so minor that it makes the media look like fools.

From my perspective (and this applies to all candidates):

The fact that Benghazi happened is a sad reality. It sounds as if there were several bad decisions.

Had the entire thing been rolled out an analyzed, people fired (or whatever), and an honest appraisal of the mistakes made (so that they could be avoided), I would have been willing to allow things to simply transpire.

We are human and we make mistakes.

The desire on the part of the far right to burn Hillary at the stake irritated me.

The Obama administration's campaign of deceit (while not surprising...it's been his hallmark), was also regrettable on several levels.

The constant bleating about it's importance has become annoying.

People will blame Obama. They will blame HIllary. They will blame Gowdy.

But, in the end, we only have ourselves to blame for this entire mess. We are the end game for these people. They need us to keep them in power. So they pander to us (on both sides). They lie to us (on both sides). They market their messages to us (on both sides).

And we allow it to go on.

The fact that Benghazi happened is a sad reality. It sounds as if there were several bad decisions.

Had the entire thing been rolled out an analyzed, people fired (or whatever), and an honest appraisal of the mistakes made (so that they could be avoided), I would have been willing to allow things to simply transpire.

The desire on the part of the far right to burn Hillary at the stake irritated me.

The Obama administration's campaign of deceit (while not surprising...it's been his hallmark), was also regrettable on several levels.

But, in the end, we only have ourselves to blame for this entire mess. We are the end game for these people. They need us to keep them in power. So they pander to us (on both sides). They lie to us (on both sides). They market their messages to us (on both sides).

What else should the right have done regarding Benghazi? Since lies were told and several investigations incomplete since no one cooperated, the only choices were either to drop it or press harder. Ignoring it just allows the corruption to continue unfettered.

A corrupt government is more than just regrettable. It's dangerous and something that should be dealt with no matter what it takes or how much some hate the process. It is truly a shame that you and others find it irritating that some are relentless when it comes to changing that. Change needs to come about. Those who say the rioting, looting and violence from groups is necessary for change also find an open investigation intolerable? It makes no sense.

When people go out of their way to tell lies the way Hillary and Obama did with Benghazi means they had a strong motive to do so. It is imperative to find out what was being covered up. Whatever it is, it must be bad.

What else should the right have done regarding Benghazi? Since lies were told and several investigations incomplete since no one cooperated, the only choices were either to drop it or press harder. Ignoring it just allows the corruption to continue unfettered.

A corrupt government is more than just regrettable. It's dangerous and something that should be dealt with no matter what it takes or how much some hate the process. It is truly a shame that you and others find it irritating that some are relentless when it comes to changing that. Change needs to come about. Those who say the rioting, looting and violence from groups is necessary for change also find an open investigation intolerable? It makes no sense.

When people go out of their way to tell lies the way Hillary and Obama did with Benghazi means they had a strong motive to do so. It is imperative to find out what was being covered up. Whatever it is, it must be bad.

I suspect it was just an institutional error.

However, some elites just can't stand the thought of having to apologize or admit they were wrong.

Obama, even after getting his butt handed to him in 2010 still went about his merry "I'm the greatest" way.

What was more bothersome was the falsehoods and lack of transparency regarding the event and time leading up to it.

The right's need to grandstand is no better in my estimation.

It all tears at voter confidence and drives people from the process.

Forum List

Back