Politics all comes down to what lies you can live with

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As I watched a clearly infirm President Biden fumble through the debate lie and say no soldiers died under his administration and I saw Trump deny having sex with Stormy Daniels, my jaw dropped both times.

Then I thought to myself, politics all comes down to what lies can you live with, what lies can the nation survive with? It also comes down to which lies are even believable.

The most concerning for me is the lie that Biden is not infirm. We have been told repeatedly that the President is just fine but the media and the Biden administration, however, you can hide the truth no longer when it is staring you directly in the face. Conversely, there may be some question about Trump's affair because you are not watching it live like you are Biden. And what are the implications for the country to have a President that is infirm? Does the nation run itself without him just fine? Do we even need a President? And how can we know the truth about anything now that everyone has basically lied to us about Joe Biden not being infirm?

For those that think Biden can't win, just remember the state of Pennsylvania that dragged John Fetterman across the finish line winning his Congressional seat before the election. The man could barely talk or understand what was being said at that time, yet he tried to campaign after the stroke.

Pennsylvania also elected a dead man who was also a democrat to the state legislature.

As a result, I think it fair to say Joe Biden will win Pennsylvania easily no matter how bad he is cognitively. The state is obviously corrupt and will no longer let another Republican win anything there.

And in states like New York and California, the same can be said. Democrats in those states don't need brain function or even be alive to win ad now we can throw the state of Pennsylvania in with them. We will just call it the DNC election machine.

Last edited:
correctamundo.png

Politics is that the government is much too large, inserts themselves where it doesn't belong and doesn't follow the constitution. Plain and simple. That's politics today for democrats and most republicans.

As I watched a clearly infirm President Biden fumble through the debate lie and say no soldiers died under his administration and I saw Trump deny having sex with Stormy Daniels, my jaw dropped both times.

Then I thought to myself, politics all comes down to what lies can you live with, what lies can the nation survive with? It also comes down to which lies are even believable.

The most concerning for me is the lie that Biden is not infirm. We have been told repeatedly that the President is just fine but the media and the Biden administration, however, you can hide the truth no longer when it is staring you directly in the face. Conversely, there may be some question about Trump's affair because you are not watching it live like you are Biden. And what are the implications for the country to have a President that is infirm? Does the nation run itself without him just fine? Do we even need a President? And how can we know the truth about anything now that everyone has basically lied to us about Joe Biden not being infirm?

For those that think Biden can't win, just remember the state of Pennsylvania that dragged John Fetterman across the finish line winning his Congressional seat before the election. The man could barely talk or understand what was being said at that time, yet he tried to campaign after the stroke.

Pennsylvania also elected a dead man who was also a democrat to the state legislature.

As a result, I think it fair to say Joe Biden will win Pennsylvania easily no matter how bad he is cognitively. The state is obviously corrupt and will no longer let another Republican win anything there.

And in states like New York and California, the same can be said. Democrats in those states don't need brain function or even be alive to win ad now we can throw the state of Pennsylvania in with them. We will just call it the DNC election machine.

We bad.

If Biden takes PA, WI, and MI, he will win the election. Have a great day!

, politics all comes down to what lies can you live with, what lies can the nation survive with? It also comes down to which lies are even believable.

And whom do you know in the whole wide world where exactly the same is not true?

Next amazing insight please .

Forum List

Back