Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

why isnt the loony left having a panty fit over Trumps numerous vacations to Hawaii and Europe at this point?

At this point in his first term Obama had been to:
Indiana
North Carolina
Virginia
Florida
Colorado
Canada
Ohio
Cali
The UK
Germany (Part of his first NATO trip)
France (Part of his first NATO trip)
Czech Republic (Part of his first NATO trip)
Turkey
Iraq
Mexico

He had not played a single round of golf by April 23rd of this first year in office.

Mar-a-Lago was designed and built with the goal of it becoming a Southern Whitehouse. For President Trump and his family, they have called this one of their homes since 1980's when it was purchased. Why should they change their use of the property?
Because he changed his profession and is now a representative of the people.

The golf course is Trump's 2nd office, he does a lot of business on the links so just relax libwits.
Bullshit. Nobody is crunching numbers on the golf course. Nobody is reviewing documents holding a golf club. He might toss around a few ideas but that's not what the people need from the President of the United States. He needs to lock his ass in the Oval Office and work to near exhaustion. We have far too many serious problems thanks to Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats to be spending time golfing.

He had not played a single round of golf by April 23rd of this first year in office.
But he certainly made up for it later on...

Without a doubt, he golfed a lot, and he golfed at times it was not the right thing to be doing.

I love golf and I golf easily 100 times a year, though most are only 9 holes that I squeeze in after work.

But there are times when it is not the right thing to be doing, this is something that Obama never learned and it seems Trump will not either.

He doesn't think, he knows that his cultists won't care and will defend the hypocrisy with their last breath.
That is true - but this thread is not about Barack Obama my dear.

Remember when I posted all of the video, links, facts about Barack Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling under George W. Bush and then demanding that it be raised under him (when the national debt was exponentially higher) and you made outrageous excuse after excuse for it - calling his vote against raising the debt ceiling as Senator a "symbolic vote"? Which, ironically, means you accused him of violating his oath of office. I can find all of that for you if you want me to.

That's a prime example of an ignorant (you) Obama cultist (you) defending hypocrisy to their last breath. You'd be wise to stay out of this one given your repulsive hypocrisy and devotion to all things Barack Obama.

But there are times when it is not the right thing to be doing, this is something that Obama never learned and it seems Trump will not either.
I couldn't agree more. With his comments, Trump has no business being on a golf course. He needs to be working like he said he would be doing.

Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.
My last 3 scores:
:funnyface:

I'm not surprised some can't see the difference between obama' and Trump' golf time.

Obama played golf to escape from dealing with important issues.

Trump is using golf as a tool to help win support from key people who can help facilitate important issues that American people care about. He understands the importance of having that quiet time to promote an idea.

The golf course is Trump's 2nd office, he does a lot of business on the links so just relax libwits.
Bullshit. Nobody is crunching numbers on the golf course. Nobody is reviewing documents holding a golf club. He might toss around a few ideas but that's not what the people need from the President of the United States. He needs to lock his ass in the Oval Office and work to near exhaustion. We have far too many serious problems thanks to Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats to be spending time golfing.

Mass quantities of business are conducted on golf courses. A single round of golf can take several hours, with much of it spent waiting on the group in front of you. Think 4-5 hour meeting.

He doesn't think, he knows that his cultists won't care and will defend the hypocrisy with their last breath.
That is true - but this thread is not about Barack Obama my dear.

Remember when I posted all of the video, links, facts about Barack Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling under George W. Bush and then demanding that it be raised under him (when the national debt was exponentially higher) and you made outrageous excuse after excuse for it - calling his vote against raising the debt ceiling as Senator a "symbolic vote"? Which, ironically, means you accused him of violating his oath of office. I can find all of that for you if you want me to.

That's a prime example of an ignorant (you) Obama cultist (you) defending hypocrisy to their last breath. You'd be wise to stay out of this one given your repulsive hypocrisy and devotion to all things Barack Obama.

If it's not about Obama, why did you lie about Michelle, Sasha and Malia?

Mass quantities of business are conducted on golf courses. A single round of golf can take several hours, with much of it spent waiting on the group in front of you. Think 4-5 hour meeting.
Did you ever portray golf in this manner when Obama was playing golf?

Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.

Please show us all where President Trump said he would NEVER play golf.

Nor is it a vacation. He has owned Mar-a-Lago since the 1980's. It is his HOME which makes it the Southern Whitehouse. Which means he owns the golf course as well.

Your desperation is duly noted! You have nothing else since he is doing great things for America and you still have your panties in a twist because he trounced your terrible candidate. Grow up!
Suck it, little bitch:

"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

Trump forgets his Obama criticisms

Trump has played 14 times more golf at this point in his Presidency then the last 3 Presidents combined in the same time period. He's a fat, shameless fuck.
baghdad-bob-believe-us.jpg

Total bull crap. First off there is no group in front of Trump when he is golfing and second what is talked about is rarely business. With Trump it is more likley him making lewd remarks about the drink girl

Obama wasn't using golf as a tool.

neither is Trump, he is just saying that so his Lemmings will fall in line...and you have done a fine job of doing so. Trump would be proud of you

neither is Trump, he is just saying that so his Lemmings will fall in line...and you have done a fine job of doing so. Trump would be proud of you
Trump said he was using golf as a tool? lol

Forum List

Back