Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

The left are always looking for something to whine about. It's what keeps them feeling significant.

Bullshit. Nobody is crunching numbers on the golf course. Nobody is reviewing documents holding a golf club. He might toss around a few ideas but that's not what the people need from the President of the United States. He needs to lock his ass in the Oval Office and work to near exhaustion. We have far too many serious problems thanks to Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats to be spending time golfing.

Mass quantities of business are conducted on golf courses. A single round of golf can take several hours, with much of it spent waiting on the group in front of you. Think 4-5 hour meeting.
Did you ever portray golf in this manner when Obama was playing golf?
Obama wasn't using golf as a tool.

neither is Trump, he is just saying that so his Lemmings will fall in line...and you have done a fine job of doing so. Trump would be proud of you
Trump said he was using golf as a tool? lol

His mouthpiece Sean Spicer did. And for the Trump Train folks that is gospel

The golf course is Trump's 2nd office, he does a lot of business on the links so just relax libwits.
Bullshit. Nobody is crunching numbers on the golf course. Nobody is reviewing documents holding a golf club. He might toss around a few ideas but that's not what the people need from the President of the United States. He needs to lock his ass in the Oval Office and work to near exhaustion. We have far too many serious problems thanks to Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats to be spending time golfing.

Mass quantities of business are conducted on golf courses. A single round of golf can take several hours, with much of it spent waiting on the group in front of you. Think 4-5 hour meeting.

No, Obama played solo or with some celebrity pal goofing off vs Trump playing with foreign leaders, business leaders, etc. There now you are educated, go forth and correct your liberal media.

neither is Trump, he is just saying that so his Lemmings will fall in line...and you have done a fine job of doing so. Trump would be proud of you
Trump said he was using golf as a tool? lol

His mouthpiece Sean Spicer did. And for the Trump Train folks that is gospel
Spicer said Trump was using golf as a tool? Can you post the vid?

The golf course is Trump's 2nd office, he does a lot of business on the links so just relax libwits.

Total bull crap. First off there is no group in front of Trump when he is golfing and second what is talked about is rarely business. With Trump it is more likley him making lewd remarks about the drink girl

Have you seen Trump try to hit a T shot? He spends 2 hours hunting for his duck hooks.

Translation...:crybaby: I want my Obama back :crybaby: Hillary lost :crybaby: we lost the House and Senate.

If it's not about Obama, why did you lie about Michelle, Sasha and Malia?
I didn't lie. I never lie. Now stop trying to avoid the issue about you being an Obama cultist while accusing others of that.

Remember when I posted all of the video, links, facts about Barack Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling under George W. Bush and then demanding that it be raised under him (when the national debt was exponentially higher) and you made outrageous excuse after excuse for it - calling his vote against raising the debt ceiling as Senator a "symbolic vote"? Which, ironically, means you accused him of violating his oath of office. I can find all of that for you if you want me to.

That's a prime example of an ignorant (you) Obama cultist (you) defending hypocrisy to their last breath. You'd be wise to stay out of this one given your repulsive hypocrisy and devotion to all things Barack Obama.

My neighbor thinks Trump plays on one of his courses and charges the government the usual fee.

Bullshit. Nobody is crunching numbers on the golf course. Nobody is reviewing documents holding a golf club. I've been in the business world my entire adult life and business is conducted with a laptop in one hand and a cell phone in the other. Neither of which are possible with a golf club in one hand and a golf ball in the other.

He might toss around a few ideas but that's not what the people need from the President of the United States. He needs to lock his ass in the Oval Office and work to near exhaustion. We have far too many serious problems thanks to Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats to be spending time golfing.

Trump is fighting an uphill battle to make some serious changes that'll negatively impact several career politicians.
It's asinine to think this guy is enjoying a leisurely game of golf. He's focused on achieving the goals he promised the American people.

Last edited:
I didn't lie. I never lie. Now stop trying to avoid the issue about you being an Obama cultist while accusing others of that.

Remember when I posted all of the video, links, facts about Barack Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling under George W. Bush and then demanding that it be raised under him (when the national debt was exponentially higher) and you made outrageous excuse after excuse for it - calling his vote against raising the debt ceiling as Senator a "symbolic vote"? Which, ironically, means you accused him of violating his oath of office. I can find all of that for you if you want me to.

That's a prime example of an ignorant (you) Obama cultist (you) defending hypocrisy to their last breath. You'd be wise to stay out of this one given your repulsive hypocrisy and devotion to all things Barack Obama.

Yes, Puppy, you lied. In your thread"not about Obama", this was you lying:

"Most of Michelle, Sasha, and Malia's shopping was done in Europe and Hawaii"

:lol: You really are the perfect little Trump Cultist. "Remember that time"...:lol:

Yes, Puppy, you lied. In your thread"not about Obama", this was you lying:

"Most of Michelle, Sasha, and Malia's shopping was done in Europe and Hawaii"

:
lol: You really are the perfect little Trump Cultist. "Remember that time"...:lol:
There is no lying there, snowflake. Now why do you accuse others of being a "cultist" when you were the ultimate Obama cultist?!?

Translation...:crybaby: I want my Obama back :crybaby: Hillary lost :crybaby: we lost the House and Senate.

Actually I hate Obama as much as I hate Trump. Sadly too many idiot think it has to be one or the other.

Trump is fighting an uphill battle to make some serious changes that'll negatively impact several career politicians.
It's asinine to think this guy is enjoying a leisurely game of golf. He's focused on achieving the goals he promised the American people.

Wow, what did Trump have for lunch today, with your nose so far up his ass surely you know. I hate mindless drones who parrot the party line. You are the problem with this country.

Wow, what did Trump have for lunch today, with your nose so far up his ass surely you know. I hate mindless drones who parrot the party line. You are the problem with this country.
I can understand your hate and anger. It can't be easy watching your hopes and dreams be rejected.

No he's not. Not when he's on the golf course anyway (which is constantly). You sound just like the Obama apologists.

Then he really needs to get his ass off of the golf course and get to work. One does not fight an uphill battle by playing and enjoying leisure time.

Forum List

Back