Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.
My last 3 scores:
:funnyface:

My last 3 scores:

That is good Golfing! If you are on any sort of "regulation" 18 hole course (par 72, 6500 yds? 120 slope?) You are maybe a single-digit handicap guy? Congrats, that really is hard to do.

I freely admit I am not in your league whatsoever. When I play a hard course (back tees) I never break 90. From the white tees........maybe break 90 once in a while. I have a hard time to break 100.

I finally started doing a bit better last year........I have played once only since June 2016. I will try again, ASAP.

Last edited:
Then he really needs to get his ass off of the golf course and get to work. One does not fight an uphill battle by playing and enjoying leisure time.

Yes, he has a big mess on his hands. A lot of work to do. But 3-5 hours outside per week (one round) is going to help him. Especially at age 70? I used to walk 9 holes back 9 at sunup before work.......I was always at my best on that day, 35% smarter. With 3-7 other co-workers. Same as Trump is doing, but they are driving a golf cart talking as they go.

Trump is also working the big picture with these guys while on the course. Getting them to understand and agree to later sign up or go along with some changes. IMO. I wish he could sell it better? Or stay there longer. To heck with DC? If he goes there, stay a month. They have telephones and fax machines.

Last edited:
It's asinine to think this guy is enjoying a leisurely game of golf. He's focused on achieving the goals he promised the American people.
No he's not. Not when he's on the golf course anyway (which is constantly). You sound just like the Obama apologists.
It's all part of a game frequently played by people tasked with making smart decisions.

Why the sudden silence, Golfing Gator? Did you finally realize you were supporting what I said?

:laugh:

Some of us have a life outside of this forum. Unlike you I do not live in my mommy's basement and spend all day posting on this forum.
I'm currently relaxing by the water. The only thing I'm questioning is if I want to do some fishing. :)

If you are relaxing by the water and posting on this forum that is even more pathetic than being in mommy's basement.

Trump is fighting an uphill battle to make some serious changes that'll negatively impact several career politicians.
It's asinine to think this guy is enjoying a leisurely game of golf. He's focused on achieving the goals he promised the American people.

Wow, what did Trump have for lunch today, with your nose so far up his ass surely you know. I hate mindless drones who parrot the party line. You are the problem with this country.
I can understand your hate and anger. It can't be easy watching your hopes and dreams be rejected.

Yep, my hopes and dreams of a smaller government and more personal freedoms are being rejected thanks to drones like you.

Yes he is, he took a company worth a billion dollars adjusted for inflation and turned it into a company worth 3.5 billion dollars in just 46 short years.

FLAT OUT

69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2.jpg

The cost of traveling to Florida almost every weekend is costly as well. But none of the Trump Train folks care about that money being spent.

MAGNIFICENT! A DREAM COME TRUE! Who could have imagined that my Progressive good friends would EVER be concerned about spending? Where was it during the past EIGHT YEARS when petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama plunged this country $10 TRILLION further into debt for a grand total of $20 TRILLION!

Here Progressives want to demand that the President of the United States NOT be allowed to go home on weekends.

That makes sense to them. After all, when did President Obama ever go home to the mansion he bought with the help of convicted felon Tony Rezko.

" Rezko pleaded not guilty and was tried. He was found guilty of 16 of the 24 charges filed against him and on November 23, 2011, he was sentenced to 10.5 years in prison."

Tony Rezko - Wikipedia

Trump is fighting an uphill battle to make some serious changes that'll negatively impact several career politicians.

Wow, what did Trump have for lunch today, with your nose so far up his ass surely you know. I hate mindless drones who parrot the party line. You are the problem with this country.
I can understand your hate and anger. It can't be easy watching your hopes and dreams be rejected.

Yep, my hopes and dreams of a smaller government and more personal freedoms are being rejected thanks to drones like you.
Were those hopes and dreams flourishing with obama?

The cost of traveling to Florida almost every weekend is costly as well. But none of the Trump Train folks care about that money being spent.

MAGNIFICENT! A DREAM COME TRUE! Who could have imagined that my Progressive good friends would EVER be concerned about spending? Where was it during the past EIGHT YEARS when petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama plunged this country $10 TRILLION further into debt for a grand total of $20 TRILLION!

Here Progressives want to demand that the President of the United States NOT be allowed to go home on weekends.

That makes sense to them. After all, when did President Obama ever go home to the mansion he bought with the help of convicted felon Tony Rezko.

" Rezko pleaded not guilty and was tried. He was found guilty of 16 of the 24 charges filed against him and on November 23, 2011, he was sentenced to 10.5 years in prison."

Tony Rezko - Wikipedia

I am not really sure why you quote me and then mention progressives, I will just have to assume you are just one more brain dead drone that does not know that one can not like Trump and not be a progressive.

But you know what, no I do not think that the President of the US should be able to fly "home" every weekend at taxpayer expense. The White House is now his home. Also, he is the CIC of the military and those in the military do not get to fly home every weekend, why should their commander.

At this point in his first term Obama had been to:
Indiana
North Carolina
Virginia
Florida
Colorado
Canada
Ohio
Cali
The UK
Germany (Part of his first NATO trip)
France (Part of his first NATO trip)
Czech Republic (Part of his first NATO trip)
Turkey
Iraq
Mexico

He had not played a single round of golf by April 23rd of this first year in office.

Indeed that is true. He was well into his WORLD APOLOGY TOUR by that time.

Can you remember, was that before or after petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama had promised us that we would instantly have better relations with Muslims when he took office?

Mass quantities of business are conducted on golf courses. A single round of golf can take several hours, with much of it spent waiting on the group in front of you. Think 4-5 hour meeting.

Very true. However, I doubt Donald Trump has had to wait for any group in front of him for many years. Especially today.

Tony Rezko - Wikipedia

I am not really sure why you quote me and then mention progressives, I will just have to assume you are just one more brain dead drone that does not know that one can not like Trump and not be a progressive.

But you know what, no I do not think that the President of the US should be able to fly "home" every weekend at taxpayer expense. The White House is now his home. Also, he is the CIC of the military and those in the military do not get to fly home every weekend, why should their commander.
You're an idiot. An idiot who has no clue about the responsibilities some have when accepting certain jobs.

Last edited:
if you get to be the president then you can say things like "let's get out of this stuffy oval office and take this conversation to the golf course".

although President Trump has been doing this since obama was filling his diapers. :cool:

exercise is good. fresh air. trees, sun, you get the idea.

This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Media Hypocrisy Alert! Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker
Stupid liar.

How many times did President Barack Obama play golf while in office?

In total, according to CBS News reporter and presidential historian Mark Knoller, President Barack Obama played a total of 333 rounds of golf while President. That means Obama played golf for 1,665 hours of his presidency, which was, officially, 55,008 hours. In other words, Obama played golf for 3 percent of the time Obama was President.

Obama averaged about 41 rounds a year. However, he wasn't anywhere near how many rounds Woodrow Wilson played while in office, a figure estimated to be around 1,200, which is bonkers. President Dwight Eisenhower played an estimated 800 rounds while president.

President Eisenhower was a very good President, and I don't envy him his 800 rounds of golf. Nor do I envy President Obama his 333 rounds of golf. That you can state President Obama broke every record for playing golf while President simply shows you for the partisan liar that you are.

Why the sudden silence, Golfing Gator? Did you finally realize you were supporting what I said?

:laugh:

Some of us have a life outside of this forum. Unlike you I do not live in my mommy's basement and spend all day posting on this forum.
I'm currently relaxing by the water. The only thing I'm questioning is if I want to do some fishing. :)

If you are relaxing by the water and posting on this forum that is even more pathetic than being in mommy's basement.
Are you saying I should be in my moms basement?

Forum List

Back