Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

Because you lied about the female Obamas?
No matter how many times you make that false claim, it won't change reality. What I said about the Obama ladies was 100% accurate. They did the overwhelming majority of their shopping in Europe and Hawaii.

It was someone else's article and it reiterates exactly what I said.
Exactly! And what you said was that you supported Barack Obama voting not to raise the debt. And then, just like Hussein, you pouted and insisted it be raised every time under Obama.

It was someone else's article and it reiterates exactly what I said.
Exactly! And what you said was that you supported Barack Obama voting not to raise the debt. And then, just like Hussein, you pouted and insisted it be raised every time under Obama.

No, "Patriot", that's not what it said. I never said I supported it, I pointed out why it was different. I don't support government shut downs and I don't support not paying our bills.

Because you lied about the female Obamas?
No matter how many times you make that false claim, it won't change reality. What I said about the Obama ladies was 100% accurate. They did the overwhelming majority of their shopping in Europe and Hawaii.

No it wasn't, it was a lie and you know it. They went to HI like what, twice a year and Europe how many time in 8? :lol:

Maybe it was more silly hyperbole like you're known for?

No, "Patriot", that's not what it said. I never said I supported it, I pointed out why it was different. I don't support government shut downs and I don't support not paying our bills.
What a shame that you don't support "not spending beyond your budget and beyond what you can afford".

What a shame that you don't support "not spending beyond your budget and beyond what you can afford".

That has nothing to do with the debt ceiling. It is for money we've already spent.

My main thought about presidents getting out and enjoying the links is that it must be one heck of a pain in the ass for those assigned to security and my concern that they can handle it adequately.

He said he wouldn't have time to golf. It's not a problem he golfs. It is a problem how frequently he golfs, the many times he criticized President Obama for doing so and for him walking back what he said on the campaign trail.

Anyone find out who and under what circumstances ALL of the Trump's golf outings were about? Japanese prime minister was one of them.

I think most of the golf outings were meetings with world leaders.

Is Trump taking a salary yet? No? Huh.

Does anyone here do any real business and does anyone know how many deals are done and discussions are done on a golf course? I can tell you it is an awesome ice breaker. Especially with leaders from countries where there may be some tension.

If you think Trump does not know how to schmooze people, then you are ignorant blobs. Most of you are just that.
Should we ask for that information on a public website, so we know our tax monies are being spent on, "public works"?

For the record, a one percenter "donating" their "public servant" salary for their "one percenter income", is not very impressive.

More impressive, from the one percent, would be to live on their "public servant" salary while in public office, merely for the sake of public, civic morals.

For the record, a one percenter "donating" their "public servant" salary for their "one percenter income", is not very impressive.

More impressive, from the one percent, would be to live on their "public servant" salary while in public office, merely for the sake of public, civic morals.
Obama is a one percenter. Did he donate his salary? Btw, they get that salary for the rest of their little lives.

Let me know if the Clintons give up their salaries. They are also one percenters.

Remember when the media did not give any credit whatsoever when Trump took relief to New Orleans with his own money?

Ahhhhh, but they sure got moist between their legs when Sean Penn showed with HIS OWN PRIVATE CAMERA CREW to film himself "rsscuing" people after Katrina....for like an hour.

Sigh....

Fucking liberals and their bullshit.

Obama is a one percenter. Did he donate his salary? Btw, they get that salary for the rest of their little lives.

Let me know if the Clintons give up their salaries. They are also one percenters.

Remember when the media did not give any credit whatsoever when Trump took relief to New Orleans with his own money?

Ahhhhh, but they sure got moist between their legs when Sean Penn showed with HIS OWN PRIVATE CAMERA CREW to film himself "rsscuing" people after Katrina....for like an hour.

Sigh....

Fucking liberals and their bullshit.
The left is not making any form of deal, regarding the "showboating" of "donating" one's salary while rich; is not very convincing.

Trump has mainly golfed with various world leaders and as one very successful businessman, he knows it is a great way to discuss any business.

That is not what most of obama's golf outings were about.

True dat' Obama golfed all over the world, they lie about how often. Obama golfed with a Felon in HI and shortly after this guy was arrested?

Business people like golf. Japanese love golf. Every golfer loves big wide open USA golf courses. Trump has golfed with other world leaders. True dat'

I am sure Obama golfed with other countries leaders at times?

vw86yfn8s2fy.png

Last edited:
All Trump did was tell the people what they wanted to hear then act completely the opposite and left the Republican douche bags to defend his 180 degree flip flop.

What's amazing is that the Republicans are indeed defending him as if they never had a problem with any of it.

Should we ask for that information on a public website, so we know our tax monies are being spent on...
That should have been done a looooong time ago. The thing is though - the Dumbocrats abhor transparency because it prevents all of their unethical and corrupt activities.

Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.

/---- when you got nothing else go with a golf tracker

There have several times when the cheeto was playing golf at his resort when there were some really serious international threats. Every time, there were no advisors there, no one who knows anything.

Just the fat pussy grabber.

Playing golf.

Alone.

On his golf resort.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It is extremely impressive (Barack Obama sure as hell didn't do it). Except to ungrateful, entitled little pricks such as yourself. The so-called "1%" doesn't owe you a damn thing, you greedy little prick.

Forum List

Back